Shakeology Alternative?

Options
I searched this topic before posting about it, but just couldn't find what I was looking for. I've been using shakeology for about 2 years now and I love it because it keeps me full until lunch, tastes great, and keeps me regular. I'm looking for an alternative meal replacement that does the same thing at a lower cost. A bunch of these threads have talked about the taste and the nutrition, which is great, but my main concern is the regularity part since it took forever for me to find something that does the trick. Does anyone have any suggestions of a meal replacement that is nutritious, filling, delicious, and keeps you regular without breaking the bank? Thanks!

Replies

• fasterpssycat
    fasterpssycat Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I don't like the taste of whey protein and loved the chocolate vegan Shakeology. Vega One is @$50 for an almost 2-pound container. I really like it and there are a variety of flavors. It's available at GNC or Vitamin Shoppe, or you can get it from Amazon. It's got very similar ingredients and I feel eh same as when I was paying more for Shakeology.
  • itsanewday
    itsanewday Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have a spinach shake every single day for lunch. Keeps me full until supper. It does in fact keep me regular. Recipe: 1 1/2 cups fresh spinach, 1 banana, 3/4 cup strawberries or blueberries, 1 scoop Muscle Milk Vanilla Creme Protein Powder, almond milk. Enjoy!
  • annacole94
    annacole94 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    Vega One seems to come up a lot - it's still one of the more expensive powders, but it's half the cost of Shakeology. Same fibre, more protein, less sugar.

There are plenty of opinions if you google "cheaper alternative for Shakeology". Keep the fiber at at least 6 g/serving and you'll likely be fine.
    https://www.nutriinspector.com/what-are-cheaper-alternatives-to-shakeology/
    https://www.altprotein.com/shakeology-alternatives-3-excellent-shakeology-substitute-supplements/
  • Bianca42
    Bianca42 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Garden of life has an organic meal replacement shake with probiotics. It's what I've switched too for pretty much the same reasons.