lower abs need help.

Options
Doing leg lifts/knee ups already and been doing pilates, HIIT cardio for a year killing it in the gym. lost 50 pound in the last year. My legs are ripped my arms are ripped. Take my BCAAs and whey. I eat very clean 1400-1500 calories a day. went from 1200 when i was loosing weight. im at 100 lbs right now (i was at 95 libs) dont want to lower my calories because then id be considered underweight. im 5'1, Why in the heck are my lower abs not showing. I have the VS obliques and uppers for sure. Maybe im overworking the abs? I feel like ive been doing the perfect recipe for them but idk why they wont show. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Replies

• teddabod
    teddabod Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    hmmm.... not sure what else you could do. Leg lifts are usually what I would recommend, but you're already doing them.

Do you think it might be cortisol causing a little of softness in your lowerabberonies?
  • leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    When I used to body build I did specific exercises for my lower inner abs involving specialized hanging sit-ups and some work with a medicine ball. It's been 20 years and 3 kids later so I can't remember exactly. Maybe you could internet search the above and see what comes up? (I know recommendations have changed since I was a body builder but I had great abs :)