Vitamin D deficient?

Options
2»

Replies

• BiloxiBelle
    BiloxiBelle Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Barneystinson: Hey, thanks for that. You know I always say that we need to remember that everyone has their own "crap" going on in life. I should remember that more while on the forums as well. I think for me, it's a product of where I live/grew up. I was born & raised in a beach town in the south. I still live in the south now. I can get a sunburn on my chest & arm if I am in my car all day running errands. In just the past 3 -4 months I've had a spot removed, my sis had a small chunk of her stomach removed, a family friend just last week had to have the tip of her nose totally removed, a lady in my mom's card group had her entire calf removed, my dad's fishing buddy's wife just had to have her hairline shaved in order to remove a very large part of her forehead (2 years ago my mom had to have a spot taken off the top of her head)....so melanoma is a way bigger deal to me than vit D deficiency b/c I know people that skin cancer has affected, but I know nobody personally that has a vit d deficiency. So....maybe we're all correct. Everyone needs a little sun, but nobody needs to get sun burned. For me where I live w/my fair skin, I can get sunburned in about 15 minutes outside at noon! :frown: