Help tightening things up.....

Options
Only need to loose about 5lbs - work out 6 times a week so cannot increase my activity level but can sure tighten things up on my diary!! Finding it so hard....any advice? TIA

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Which things are hard, and why?
  • Gozomalta28
    Gozomalta28 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Which things are hard, and why?

Since I only have so little to loose I need to cut back on the bites I take here and there...especially from my kids plates :( or my extra glass of wine or the extra cookie at night ! I think I am just looking for motivation!
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    Unless someone is there to tell you not to eat or drink your indulgence then it is up to you. Try Pre-planning your day if you aren't already so you aren't tempted to go over your calories/macros.
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,064 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    • Make sure you're not exceeding your calories (pre-logging helps)
    • Weigh it using scales
    • Check the nutritional info is correct (user entries can be completely wrong)
    • Log it
    • Eat it

The rest is up to you
  • Silentpadna
    Silentpadna Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    • Make sure you're not exceeding your calories (pre-logging helps)
    • Weigh it using scales
    • Check the nutritional info is correct (user entries can be completely wrong)
    • Log it
    • Eat it

The rest is up to you

^^^^ This.

• LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    Tightening up your calories by 150 cals a day could be all it takes, cut them from somewhere, less milk in your tea e.g or a cutting back on how much butter you use on bread...its the little things that add up.
  • Gozomalta28
    Gozomalta28 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Tightening up your calories by 150 cals a day could be all it takes, cut them from somewhere, less milk in your tea e.g or a cutting back on how much butter you use on bread...its the little things that add up.

You are SO RIGHT!! I know it, it is about the little things - i know if i just cut back on a little something something it will work. Thank you!!