Professional Yoyo-er

Options
Hi everyone!

I think I've made it almost an art to Yoyo in my life...I'm almost 32 now though and I've started to notice things prob shouldn't...knee issues...minor cardio making the heart race...throwing out my back and it taking months to heal right...my short term goal is to loose 36 lbs and hit 250 after that imma aim for 50 then 50 more to reach my goal...but as I said I yoyo...hoping to make some friends here to help each-other push through

Replies

• tinamarie6624
    tinamarie6624 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I have done that for all my life. I lost 130 in my 30's and gained it all back plus a lot more. Since January 2016 I have lost 182 Lbs and have just over 80 left to lose. This time I have changed my lifestyle and so things are working a lot better. I keep my head on straight and just keep moving forward. I was 378 Lbs to begin with and have just now broke through the 200 mark. I was 49 when I started this process and to be honest, I thought I was too old and too fat to do anything about my weight and my health. I had back problems that were alleviated once I had lost the weight. I had high blood pressure and I literally was having a hard time getting to the bathroom and the kitchen of my home. I am happier at 50 than I was at 49. If I can do this, I believe anyone can accomplish their goals with the right attitude and mental approach.

Feel free to add me to your friends list. I like to be able to give back to the community that has given me so much.

I wish you the best wishes on your endeavors.
  • vickyrose94
    vickyrose94 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I have been yoyoing for at least 5 years and it definitely took a toll on my body too! Finally found something that has helped me to slowly lose weight and maintain easier! You'll get there girl! Just stay positive and focus on 0.5-2lbs a week! ☺ Be careful not to under eat either as that is one of the main causes of yoyo-Ing.