My Story (Video) 60 lbs lost!

Options
anitamiron
anitamiron Posts: 73 Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlUCRn_fpmo&feature=share&list=TLlgJPNY3B3pc

I have since lost 7 lbs of body fat, and will be making a new video soon!!! I hope this motivated you all <333

Replies

• prattiger65
    prattiger65 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Crap, I got suckered by another beachbody coach......you people really should say that up front. Of course i should be smart enough to know.
  • TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Seriously? An Ad???!!!!
  • anitamiron
    Options
    NO this is not an ad, this is for real my story. I am not trying to sell you anything. There is only an ad because Youtube deemed it necessary to place an ad on my video. I have 47K hits. I am an active use of my fitness pal, and am only here to share my journey, not to sell you anything!
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Crap, I got suckered by another beachbody coach......you people really should say that up front. Of course i should be smart enough to know.

Ha! I knew it before I even clicked on it. They loooove their videos. It's cool I guess, whatever they're doing is working for them. :huh:

Either way, great job on the weight loss OP!!
  • hinzee4
    hinzee4 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Awesome video!! Great motivator!! And cute baby too!!
  • ncmedic201
    ncmedic201 Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    I didn't see any ad. Just her showing the videos she's using for exercise and that she's eating healthy foods.
    Great transformation! Congrats on your loss and dedication.
  • anitamiron
    Options
    Thank you for the support guys!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!