Is there anyway to influence where you lose the fat from first?

Options
I seem to only be losing the weight from my lower half, I really want to lose the fat from my face the most, then tummy area, there probably isn't a way, but there's no harm in asking, right? Lol.

Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    No. Unfortunately, it's going to be individual for each person and it often doesn't come off in the exact way we'd like.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Nope...I wish
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    Nope. There is no way to target fat loss regardless of what you see in the checkout line or on facebook.

Here is my theory.

Fat is an *kitten*. It know you want to get rid of it, and it doesn't want to go so it is hell bent on pissing you off as it leaves. So it leaves first where you don't want it to (boobs usually for women) and last where you want to lose it most (gut for me).
  • mph323
    mph323 Posts: 3,565 Member
    Options
    Nope. There is no way to target fat loss regardless of what you see in the checkout line or on facebook.

Here is my theory.

Fat is an *kitten*. It know you want to get rid of it, and it doesn't want to go so it is hell bent on pissing you off as it leaves. So it leaves first where you don't want it to (boobs usually for women) and last where you want to lose it most (gut for me).

Ha ha I wish! My opinion is that sadly, fat comes off last from the places you most wish would be gone from first.
  • RemoteOutpost
    RemoteOutpost Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    No.
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    nope i lost from my legs first rest is taking its sweet time XD Now im in a never ending cycle of losing from the hips- looking fat in thestomach because slimmer hips...and then smoothing out ...repeat forever. In about a month phases XD Every 5 or so pounds i feel as fat as when i started. and my arms are still unproportionally huge not lost any in them :/
  • TimothyFish
    TimothyFish Posts: 4,925 Member
    Options
    If you were to cut off blood flow to some areas of your body it would probably encourage fat loss to occur in other areas, so maybe it you were to wear very tight fitting clothing it would influence where you lose fat first.
  • onward1
    onward1 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Nope. It is what it is, but keep going, you're gonna love how it turns out in the end! :)