Horror Film Fans - IT teaser trailer

Options
2»

Replies

• ZodFit
    ZodFit Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I want so bad for this movie to be good because I loved the original one and the book but I can't shake the feeling that this one is just gonna be awful because they are gonna manipulate it too much and try to make it so main stream sorta like the remake of Evil Dead.

I actually enjoyed evil dead! They stayed true to the original. The original director had part in it though. A lot of call backs even the original evil dead car!

It really wasn't not that truthful at all. It has the generalized plot, but that was it!

They just tried to shove in way to much modern horror themes the original was lost! they had their minor call backs but for someone who grew up on the movie it did no justice at all!

Yeah, for me it was the fact that this evil dead was scary compared to the original evil dead, which was the directors goal but low budget caused it to be a comedy horror. I was glad to see some real terror in the remake.
  • _BrewingAZ_
    _BrewingAZ_ Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I can't effing wait. I don't know how it happened (as I'm a huge Stephen King fan), but I've only watched the original movie and never read the book. I downloaded that book last night to my Kindle ha ha. I can't freakin' wait!!!
  • ZodFit
    Options
    I can't effing wait. I don't know how it happened (as I'm a huge Stephen King fan), but I've only watched the original movie and never read the book. I downloaded that book last night to my Kindle ha ha. I can't freakin' wait!!!

Hahahaha your profile picture pennywised out!
  • strshllw84
    strshllw84 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Idk... I'd see it, doesn't look very scary though.
  • hunnah0922
    hunnah0922 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm not too sure. The trailer looked okay. I'll probably see it but I can almost see it being a disappointment
  • bdbfangirl20
    bdbfangirl20 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    HUGE horror fan grew up with all the classics (hellraisor being my fav and wishmaster second) . I just watched the trailor yesterday and I'm pretty excited. Though it probably won't be better than the origional.
  • hunnah0922
    hunnah0922 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    HUGE horror fan grew up with all the classics (hellraisor being my fav and wishmaster second) . I just watched the trailor yesterday and I'm pretty excited. Though it probably won't be better than the origional.

I agree
  • TaymanL
    TaymanL Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Anyone else laugh their *kitten* off when the kid smoked that sign? :smiley:
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Every time I see "IT" I think:

77v50mluvadc.png

• ericatoday
    ericatoday Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Haha horror fan is an understatement.

And IT looks amazing. I was highly skeptical especially after Hollywood butchereds one of my all time favorite horror movies (evil dead). But I saw the trailer and I was sold af. I can't wait to see it.

• MAsupergirl9
    MAsupergirl9 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to see this movie.
  • ZodFit
    Options

Cenobites and Djins! I love both of those films. Master of illusions is solid too!