• merrysailor88
    merrysailor88 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    Mine dropped a cup size so far. And I still have some weight to lose
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Yeah...Mine are trash after 100 lbs gone. If only...

But I don't regret the pounds lost. Only the ones gained in the first place, and there's nothing to be done about that.
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    After almost 70lbs lost, I've gone from 40G to 38ddd. I was a 38D the last time I was at my goal weight, so that's about where I'll end up. They aren't as perky, but that's because I'm 42 and had babies.
  • Rawr619
    Rawr619 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    From 164 to 132 I went from a 34D to a 34 B. I LOVE B cups though. I feel sexy but they don't get into the way when I work out.
  • SCoil123
    SCoil123 Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    Usually the first place I lose
  • spiffychick85
    spiffychick85 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Oh yes...my DDs were with me when I was at 110lbs....these babies are here for life so I just ride it out. Everything else will go *hopefully* and they will still be sitting right there. The only thing that has ever fluctuated on me was my band size :)
  • victoria_1024
    victoria_1024 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    I lost weight in my early 20s and my boobs still stayed big. I was disappointed, I wanted them gone! Now I'm in my mid 30s and I've had 4 kids. I lost 90 lbs and the boobs were the first thing to go! They look pretty awful now, not gonna lie. But I think it has more to do with hormonal changes related to pregnancy and breastfeeding than just weight loss alone. When I lost weight in my 20s they were nice and perky! Now they are saggy and mostly loose skin. Boo. But I don't really care because they look great in a nice push up bra under my clothes.
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    im down 90 pounds and still DD boobs. I developed by the age of 8 i had size C and by 11 i was D ...So its natural for me. They are saggier because iv lost a bit, And weight around my ribs/shoulders/armpit so the skins looser. Bit sad really XD
  • nrbutton
    nrbutton Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    My husband is all about my big butt and thanks to genetics I carry more in the trunk and lose it there. My current 38/32/43 at 180 turns into 36/27/38 at 140. So 40 lbs for me is only 2 inches off up top but 5 off the middle and bottom. Proportionately I don't mind smaller boobs because it means everywhere else is smaller too and let's face it, healthy and in shape is always going to trump big boobs for attractiveness.
  • Zipbsky
    Zipbsky Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    SCoil123 wrote: »
    Usually the first place I lose

Me too. I don't mind that they shrink, but they deflate so that sucks.
  • Whitezombiegirl
    Whitezombiegirl Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    They're just boobs. Honestly i dont know many guys that are into big breasts. They are more about a shaply figure- rounded hips and bum and smaller waist- at whatever size.

Not a big deal for me. Plus i lost weight for me, not male attention. If a guy is into big breasts or red hair or tall women etc. I have none if these so he should keep on shopping!
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Am I the only on who'd like to get rid of these things? I think I'd look ridiculous at my goal weight with Ds...

Surely not. I would really love to shop for bras at a regular store and for them not to cost an arm and a leg for a change...

ETA for OP: it depends on how much fat you have in there. I have a lot of breast tissue, but I also have lots of fat, so while they stayed the same large cup they shrunk in proportion and deflated quite a bit.
  • SierraFatToSkinny
    SierraFatToSkinny Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I have a feeling I'm going to lose my breasts. The last time I was a healthy weight was before puberty, so I can't know for sure.

I really don't want to have small breasts... I like being busty. I feel like my hair and my chest is what makes me attractive to men.

Though... then again, maybe I'll gain other attractive features after losing all the weight.

Maybe? Never mind... I know I will.

It'll come in the form of being active. It'll be as simple as being healthy.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,880 Member
    Options
    Is there any way I can lose weight without losing my voluptuous breasts? I know some people's bodies store fat more in certain places so I'm just wondering. I look skinnier than I weigh cause I'm so tall but I'm still pretty thick.

When I lose weight, mine disappear. That's just how it works for me.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    I lost 40 and my DDs are probably full Bs or charitable Cs now.
    Is that good?

It's means they got smaller. DD is bigger than C. C is bigger than B.

I wanted to say something about how can you not know DD is bigger than C, but I remember this is women's clothing and even Coco Chanel gets confused.
  • Stockholm_Andy
    Stockholm_Andy Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    This thread needs pictures :D
  • kristikitter
    kristikitter Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    My Ds always stay Ds, but the band size changes.

Lucky genes I guess (but then again I also have genes dictating that my thighs always remain a size up from the rest of my body, so unlucky in that respect).
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Options
    tomteboda wrote: »
    There's no controlling it.

Personally, not having to wear a $60+ bra would be a dream.

I'm currently at 100$+.... I feel your pain.