Down 50 pounds in 6 months w pic

Options
2»

Replies

• skinnyinachubbybody
    skinnyinachubbybody Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    mawill08 wrote: »
    Awesome! That's impressive! What kind of activities did you supplement with a healthy diet?

Hi, row 5x per week on average, anywhere from 10-90 mins depending on if it's a warmup or long steady state row.

I also do tabata/HIIT workouts about 3-4 x per week and weight lifting 3x wk.

Usually twice per week I row for 90 mins, otherwise my workouts are never longer than 45 mins including warmup and cool down.
  • skinnyinachubbybody
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. I'm also a former student athlete with a starting weight of 220. I'm at 206 right now. Keep it up!

Thanks, good luck to you and if you need any support I'm here for you!
  • skinnyinachubbybody
    Options
    goalpeace wrote: »
    Incredible!! What did you do to get such great results?

I started with weight watchers but didn't like that it focuses so much on reduced fat foods and things with lots of chemicals. I like real foods, so I've started macro counting and this is what works best for me! Plus I work out 45-90 mins 5xwk
  • skinnyinachubbybody
    Options
    Great Job, I'm 5'10" as well and started at 221... down to 212... so I'm looking forward to getting that far and have the same goal weight! Thanks for sharing!

It's definitely a journey but looking back at progress photos is definitely motivation to not give up!

You can do it!!!
  • ahaluska118
    ahaluska118 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look good......congrats! I had to check your post because losing 50 lbs is my goal.
  • skinnycow1234567
    skinnycow1234567 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    50 is a great milestone...Good for you,hope you hit your goal..
  • Blubberbuster1
    Blubberbuster1 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    mawill08 wrote: »
    Awesome! That's impressive! What kind of activities did you supplement with a healthy diet?

Hi, row 5x per week on average, anywhere from 10-90 mins depending on if it's a warmup or long steady state row.

I also do tabata/HIIT workouts about 3-4 x per week and weight lifting 3x wk.

Usually twice per week I row for 90 mins, otherwise my workouts are never longer than 45 mins including warmup and cool down.

That's awesome! I'm currently down 26lb in 6.5 weeks, April 11th will be the 2 months mark. So I could potentially be at 30lbs down in 2 months. I'm hoping to do 50lbs in 5 months like you though! I do a ICF 5x5 3 days a week, and 1hour cardio 2 a week. And I also make sure I get 10k steps on my Fitbit. I eat about 1800-2000 calories, sometimes maybe 1700.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!