This Momma Needs Some Support Friends

Options
2»

Replies

• got2befitnow
    got2befitnow Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a friend request. I'm a mom too with 2 boys and at least 40 pounds to lose. Happy to provide support wherever I can!
  • askinnybanana13
    Options
    Hey!!!.... Feel free to add me I am a mom of two boys.... my profile jibber jabber says it all but I am happy to support you...!
    Hannah
  • svdbygrc1979
    Options
    Hey! I have 3 kids, too. A 14-year-old girl, a 5-year-old girl and a 2-year-old boy. I'm a stay home mom which you'd think would give me lots of time for exercise but my little boy keeps me VERY busy! :) So I'm mostly doing what you're doing, just trying to cut some calories and be more active in general. I hope to join a gym soon but we'll see. Anyway, I'd love to share in mutual encouragement, I think sometimes that's the key to success... :)
  • Hlm103010
    Hlm103010 Posts: 39
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I have a super active 1 year old girl! I also have a goal of losing 100lbs
  • marycochran150
    marycochran150 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I feel stuck and would love the support. I have two children and a very busy life.
    Mary
  • nielsonfam
    nielsonfam Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Would love to be your friend as well...sending friend request! Would definitely like to connect with other busy moms!
  • lorid220
    lorid220 Posts: 14
    Options
    I could also use some friends on here for support/exchange of ideas. I have been stuck in a plateau for close to 2 years and need to shake it up in order to be successful.

Anyone, feel free to add me.
  • demitraknows
    demitraknows Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    nice to meet you I have a 5 year old and a 7 month old. Those two little ladies run me ragged but I wouldnt change them for the world. I am trying to get my body fat down and tone up these cottage cheese thighs like ASAP. Feel free to add me if you like..
    Take care
  • doirone
    doirone Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Having 3 kids at home doesn't leave much time for excercise. But, I'm teaching them to eat healthy so we've never had a bunch of junk food in the house. I don't need it and neither do they!
  • supermodelchic
    supermodelchic Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I am a married mom to 3 sons, 24,20,12, I am on here everyday , lead a very active lifestyle for a 49 year old lady, you can add me if you want:flowerforyou:
  • brwmom
    brwmom Posts: 2
    Options
    I have a six year old and around 60 pounds to loose fill free to add me.
  • deeps85
    deeps85 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi All,
    I am Deepali. Mom of a 1 year old boy. Very busy with my life. Have my own website development and Food product manufacturing business. Need to lose about 33 lbs.
    Like to exercise and stay active and healthy .:wink:
  • trhops
    trhops Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I have a busy life too! Family and 2 jobs! Feel free to add me!
  • cclarkcts
    cclarkcts Posts: 97
    Options
    I'm Cindy, a wife and mother of 3... 18, 8, and 6. I work full time and am only half way through my weight loss journey. It's been a very slow process, but steady. Feel free to add me. My diary is open to friends and I do log everything... even when I am not so strict with myself. (most weekends)
  • imher80
    imher80 Posts: 1
    Options
    I too am new here! I'm a full time working mom of 1 and life has just been chaotic! Its finally time for me to focus a little on myself to get healthy. Any ideas, help, suggestions... would be helpful. Feel free to add me!
  • rinafil
    rinafil Posts: 23
    Options
    I'll add you! I am a mommy of one little two old girl and I would love to exchange support!