Weight loss help im 5"2. I weigh 190

Options
2»

Replies

• AmyOutOfControl
    AmyOutOfControl Posts: 1,425 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I started at 5'3" and 185 pounds. I lost the first 30 pounds at 1470 calories plus eating exercise calories. Your calorie goal seem really LOW. I am now at 150 and my base calorie goal is 1370 - less because I weigh less now. Still, I end up eating between 1600-2000 calories a day with the added exercise calories. I am still loosing at a steady rate. Try to add in some exercise. An hour long walk will let you add in a few healthy snacks between meals and at night.
  • MrsPinterest34
    MrsPinterest34 Posts: 342 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I'm 5'2" i started at 175 on January 1st. I'm currently 163lb. I was 180 in June of last year. I set MFP to lightly active and it gave me 1490 calories daily to lose 1lb a week. Vivofit Garmin gave me 1560 a day. I've been losing eating from 1300 to 1700 calories with an average intake of 1450. My daily caloric deficit ranges from 400 to 900 with average of 550 ish. However, I do a lot of walking 12,000 steps or more per day every day. I never feel hungry. I cook every weekend the meals that I enjoy and it keeps me full for the week for lunch and dinner. I eat breakfast daily ( less than 300 calories). I eat a snack ( less than 100 calories) with my lunch and dinner.

I told myself if i am going to lose weight and keep it off I'm not giving up my favorite food, I'm not starving myself and I'm not going to the gym.

So far it's been working. Fingers crossed it stays that way.
  • TxTiffani
    TxTiffani Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0 with around 30 more lbs to lose. I eat 1200ish per day. I've been doing intermittent fasting. I drink coffee and tea in the morning with unsweetened cashew or almond milk (25 cals/cup). I sometimes feel a little hungry in the mornings but I feel hungry even if I've had bfast so I save those calories so I have some saved up for afternoon and evening snacking. I love frozen dark sweet cherries for my night cravings. You get 140g (that's like 3/4 full red solo cup) for only 90 cals! It takes awhile to eat them because they're frozen. I like to chew a lot so foods with a high bite to calorie ratio help me (I.e. thinly sliced apples, cucumbers, sliced carrots, frozen dark sweet cherries, special k cracker chips....lots of bites in all these things for very little calories!) Good luck girl! Add me if you like. My diary is open. I don't eat 'clean' so just clearing that up;)