Anyone know the nutritional stats for Yo Sushi spicy kimchi squid?

Options
SarahFromWalthamForest
SarahFromWalthamForest Posts: 101 Member
edited March 2017 in Food and Nutrition
Anyone know the nutritional stats for Yo Sushi spicy kimchi squid?

I don't like to log incomplete or inaccurate stats in my food diary.

The menu said 71 calories, but it was very sweet and as I'm low-carb, I can actually feel my face bloating with the water-weight I'm gaining back :(

Replies

• VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    It'll be the kimchi sauce, I just looked it up and sugar is one of the first ingredients. There will also be a high salt content. However, the portions are so small (unless you ate about 20 servings) that I highly doubt you're swelling from it.
  • SarahFromWalthamForest
    Options
    It'll be the kimchi sauce, I just looked it up and sugar is one of the first ingredients. There will also be a high salt content. However, the portions are so small (unless you ate about 20 servings) that I highly doubt you're swelling from it.

I get a strong tingling (and sometimes itchy) feeling in my face whenever I eat or drink something with medium-high sugar content, not sure why, as I don't have diabetes or anything similar..
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    Before or after you throw up? Just kidding :) I like the stuff myself.
  • Tania_181
    Tania_181 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I get a strong tingling (and sometimes itchy) feeling in my face whenever I eat or drink something with medium-high sugar content, not sure why, as I don't have diabetes or anything similar..

Sounds like an allergic reaction.