Replies

• JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    dpack347b wrote: »
    Where is the husband?

Around... in his own happy carefree world lol. He's always busy, breadwinner and all. But house projects take him forever to get around to ( hes the procrastinator type) If I feel confident I can do it I just get err done.
    Does he have an opinion on his mom's exploits? Did you talk to him about it?

Yeah, he's says she's old and won't be around too much longer so take what she says with a grain of salt and enjoy the time you have with her. She 60. Which I understand but it doesn't make it any less stressful...
    I hope this isn't my wife with a covert profile.

Hahaha! So I'm not the only one...
    My mother does not live with us, but she visits and stays for a couple to three weeks every year and that is the time my stress levels are at manPMSing x 100

I can relate to that man. But my mother never says weird things - she does weird things which drives my wife crazy. Like re-arranging the decor and taking over the kitchen :'( She sees us as two children.

For a moment, I thought you were my husband. But my MIL doesn't stay for three weeks. She SAYS she's staying for three weeks but now it's been ... a year and a half?

I'm going to try not to get started on how much that woman and I are driving each other absolutely bonkers, because I love her, and she does a lot for us. But I often want to strangle her.
  • dpack347b
    dpack347b Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    JeepHair77 wrote: »
    Where is the husband?

Around... in his own happy carefree world lol. He's always busy, breadwinner and all. But house projects take him forever to get around to ( hes the procrastinator type) If I feel confident I can do it I just get err done.

Yeah, he's says she's old and won't be around too much longer so take what she says with a grain of salt and enjoy the time you have with her. She 60. Which I understand but it doesn't make it any less stressful...

My mother does not live with us, but she visits and stays for a couple to three weeks every year and that is the time my stress levels are at manPMSing x 100

I can relate to that man. But my mother never says weird things - she does weird things which drives my wife crazy. Like re-arranging the decor and taking over the kitchen :'( She sees us as two children.

For a moment, I thought you were my husband. But my MIL doesn't stay for three weeks. She SAYS she's staying for three weeks but now it's been ... a year and a half?

I'm going to try not to get started on how much that woman and I are driving each other absolutely bonkers, because I love her, and she does a lot for us. But I often want to strangle her.
    JeepHair77 wrote: »
    Where is the husband?

That's exactly it, for all the bad she does an equal amount of good, my stress and anxiety is through roof though. I feel like I'm endlessly trying to prove I'm grown up!