How do I adjust how many calories a day I want to live with?

Options
henjanelli
henjanelli Posts: 15 Member
When I first signed up for MFP I believed I would want to set an aggressive goal of losing 2lbs a week. To that end, MMF prepared me a report listing how much I could eat/exercise in any given day to stay on track for a 1lb a week loss. I now realize that this 2 lb a week goal was too fast, too soon. But I can't figure out how to change this setting back to 1.0 lb weekly. I need to find out how to access the MFB tool that uses our current weights and goal weights to come up with a number of pounds to shoot for each week. Can anyone direct me to this area within the app or perhaps WW corporate to access this info asap? Many thanks! Katie

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Go to Goals and change it there.
  • subcounter
    subcounter Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    When I first signed up for MFP I believed I would want to set an aggressive goal of losing 2lbs a week. To that end, MMF prepared me a report listing how much I could eat/exercise in any given day to stay on track for a 1lb a week loss. I now realize that this 2 lb a week goal was too fast, too soon. But I can't figure out how to change this setting back to 1.0 lb weekly. I need to find out how to access the MFB tool that uses our current weights and goal weights to come up with a number of pounds to shoot for each week. Can anyone direct me to this area within the app or perhaps WW corporate to access this info asap? Many thanks! Katie

On Browser:

Go Home->Goals->View Guided Setup.

You can select your data there. Don't rush into the weight-loss. If you want it to be a realistic journey, keep it at a pace you can handle. 1 lb/week is respectable, see how you feel at the end of each week and adjust accordingly.