Advice please here's my march data

Below you will see that my weeks of calorie intake aren't consistent but my weigh ins have been. What do you think my maintenance calories are? Here is my detailed data! diopz283ycwk.png
9zauupgohrsg.png
48wmqiskg1qc.png
g409595gamtz.png
pqlhl78nno9s.png

Replies

• Kimblesnbits13
    Kimblesnbits13 Posts: 369 Member
    For some reason it didn't post the calorie weeks in order....
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,487 Member
    Take the weeks average add together, subtract about 1700-2000 cals, you did gain .6 lbs. then divide by 4 for your weekly intake.
    Eat those calories for a month and see what you get. Adjust up or down, depending if you gain or lose.

Cheers, h.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,463 Member
    About 1650
  • JohnnyPenso
    JohnnyPenso Posts: 412 Member
    1650-1675 assuming your level of activity stays the same.
  • Kimblesnbits13
    Ughh that is so sad! I'm 33 5"4.5' and I workout about 5 times a week for an hour sometime hour and a half mix jogging and lifting. Isn't that quite low for my stats?
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Somewhere between 1600-1700. You're quite short and light so it doesn't seem unreasonable.
  • kcmsmith0405
    kcmsmith0405 Posts: 259 Member
    edited April 2017
    Seemed really low to me, so I plugged you into a couple of different TDEE calculators. At moderate (3-5 hours working out per week) They have you at 1900-2000 for maintenance. I would go up 50 cals a week and see how you do - keeping protein 20-30%. You can probably go higher and see some increases in your lifting as well :)

https://tdeecalculator.net/result.php?s=imperial&g=female&age=33&lbs=122&in=64&act=1.55&f=1

http://eatmore2weighless.com/weight-loss-calculator/
  • Kimblesnbits13
    Naturalnut wrote: »
    Seemed really low to me, so I plugged you into a couple of different TDEE calculators. At moderate (3-5 hours working out per week) They have you at 1900-2000 for maintenance. I would go up 50 cals a week and see how you do - keeping protein 20-30%. You can probably go higher and see some increases in your lifting as well :)

https://tdeecalculator.net/result.php?s=imperial&g=female&age=33&lbs=122&in=64&act=1.55&f=1

http://eatmore2weighless.com/weight-loss-calculator/

Yeah I plugged my stats on multiple calculators also but wanted to know off my personal data since it's probably more accurate. If it really is around 1600-1700 I'm gonna be one sad monkey...for the rest of my life lol jk kinda
  • Hiller64
    Hiller64 Posts: 1 Member
    With exercising 5 times per week, someone your size, should be able to maintain 1800-2000 calories per day, depending on your daily activity. Is your BMI staying the same?
  • Kimblesnbits13
    jjpptt2 wrote: »
    Ughh that is so sad! I'm 33 5"4.5' and I workout about 5 times a week for an hour sometime hour and a half mix jogging and lifting. Isn't that quite low for my stats?

Keep in mind... that's your average based on how you log. If you're actually eating more than you log, which a lot of people do (often times unknowingly/inadvertently), then your actual number is higher than that.

It's also net calories. If you're logging exercise and eating back some/most of those cals, then your average daily intake is much higher than that 1650ish.

During the week I use a food scale and log as accurately as I can, however, the weekends are another story....I try to estimate as best I can but who knows how much i'm really taking in...

Also, I do tdee so I don't log exercise calories or "eat them back".
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member

Keep in mind... that's your average based on how you log. If you're actually eating more than you log, which a lot of people do (often times unknowingly/inadvertently), then your actual number is higher than that.

It's also net calories. If you're logging exercise and eating back some/most of those cals, then your average daily intake is much higher than that 1650ish.

During the week I use a food scale and log as accurately as I can, however, the weekends are another story....I try to estimate as best I can but who knows how much i'm really taking in...

Gotcha. Basing on TDEE certainly takes the second part of my post out of the conversation. The first part is worth noting, especially if you approximate most weekends. But I'd look at it as more of a mental note than reason to change your goal/targets.

The proof lies in your results, not in the numbers. The numbers are just an approximation we use to "make sure" we are on track towards the results.
  • rhiawiz57
    rhiawiz57 Posts: 906 Member
    edited April 2017
    i just did the math, i don't know where everyone is getting 1650. just add the 4 weeks' average and divide by 4 and you get 1755. 1755 it is! it looks like that's what's working for you at your height and activity level to maintain. congrats on reaching maintenance, you look great. that also seems right for your height and weight.
  • acmorris77
    acmorris77 Posts: 80 Member
    Where did you find this report, is it on MFP?
  • Kimblesnbits13

Gotcha. Basing on TDEE certainly takes the second part of my post out of the conversation. The first part is worth noting, especially if you approximate most weekends. But I'd look at it as more of a mental note than reason to change your goal/targets.

The proof lies in your results, not in the numbers. The numbers are just an approximation we use to "make sure" we are on track towards the results.

Thanks, I think i'll just continue what I'm doing since I've pretty much maintained since january between 121.5-125 tops. The best thing I can do is stay mindful during the weekends and mostly eat according to my hunger signals along with some fun foods but not crazy. I was just hoping I'd be able to up my workday calories between 1500-1700 but with how much I enjoy weekends (wine and beer please!), I think i have to stay between 1350-1500....Ahh well.
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Sounds like a good plan.
  • UltimatelyReborn
    UltimatelyReborn Posts: 5 Member
    Nice body. I love that type of muscle on a girl ;) How long did it take you? I want a male version of your muscle body type.