Down 10 pounds in 3 months....

Options
It's been so damn slow. But. It's gone. I've weighed 10 pounds less than what I weighed in December 2 days in a row now. I consider that a "sticker". This is the longest I've tried in several years. No one has said "I can tell you've lost weight!" yet but that's ok. I can tell. And I feel a million times better. I only want to lose about 15 more so HOPEFULLY I can get there by the end of the summer. Just wanted to share that it's not just a marathon, but sometimes its a very very SLOW one as well.

Starting weight - 186
Current weight - 175.4
5'7
41yo female

#dreamingof160s

Replies

• xsmilexforxmex
    xsmilexforxmex Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's a huge accomplishment!
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    As we get older it gets harder. That's about my average now...
  • mmdavid13
    mmdavid13 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    It took me 30 lbs for people to start seeing my progress but I saw it before them and I just held on for dear life to that! You're doing great! It gets easier!
  • goalpeace
    goalpeace Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    No need to rush. You are heading in the right direction and that's all that matters!! Take care of you first!! Congrats!
  • starfruit132
    starfruit132 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Good job. The compliments will come -- people do notice but don't always say anything.
  • lucypstacy
    lucypstacy Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's great!
  • thistimereally
    thistimereally Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Congrats! And thanks for posting! Its a good reminder to us newbies that progress really does take time and that's okay!