I did it! C25K completed! (PIC)

Options

Replies

• MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    amazing job! you are very inspiring - thank you for posting!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :drinker:
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I love how happy you look in your second pic. Congratulations on your success!
  • wdeidra19
    wdeidra19 Posts: 30
    Options
    THATS WONDERFUL KEEP IT UP YOUR DOING SO WELL!!!
  • jteets88
    jteets88 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great. What a inspiration to get off my backside and get moving.
  • miracole
    miracole Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Everyone who runs knows the struggle of plowing through that last half mile from time to time, the big success is that you got it done! Fantastic work! Keep it up, the more you run the less of a struggle it becomes :)
  • jonnyman41
    jonnyman41 Posts: 1,032 Member
    Options
    well done, it has clearly worked well for you. I think the C25K programme is just such a great thing that everyone should try it. Made for all beginners, can be worked on at the level that suits the user and though challenging, it is so easy to work through if you push yourself. It is also free to download and needs very little in the way of resources to do it, can be done anytime to fit around commitments and is just great lol. It should be shared with all school kids too.

You look really well on this.
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats on completing C25K and your 5K's! I am looking forward to finishing and looking as happy as you!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! Thanks for sharing your story! :flowerforyou:
  • Hadabetter
    Hadabetter Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    That's great. The smile on your face says it all.
  • Esme35
    Esme35 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hey well done, you look great!! You have inspired me, I am in week 2 and have shed 2lbs. I'll keep going.
  • lillisag
    lillisag Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow you are amazing!!! :flowerforyou:
  • RCottonRPh
    RCottonRPh Posts: 148
    Options
    Cool. Great job! I am doing the conservative couch to 5 K program now. It progresses slowly, but I am making progress. I will not be running my first 5K to late fall/early winter...but your pic gives me motivation and makes me think about me crossing the finish line soon myself!!
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Well done!! Congrats!!
  • bubbles1212
    bubbles1212 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE AMAZING!
  • yamsteroo
    yamsteroo Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Why isn't your face all red and sweaty like mine after I run? lol

Seriously though, that's a great achievement and you look fantastic! :)
  • JoelleAnn78
    JoelleAnn78 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I completed C25K in May and I am so close to sub-30 min 5K I can taste it. Another 55 seconds to shave off - you'll get there!
  • bdenitto
    bdenitto Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I ran my 5k this past Saturday. I did mine in 35:22 and like you I want to get under 30 minutes. I am going to keep training and run another soon.
  • cassienewquist
    cassienewquist Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You are amazing and an inspiration to all overweight women trying to change and run, really RUN!!! You look great, but I bet you FEEL even better!!
  • siany01
    siany01 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Well done. 35 Mins is a great time. I am on week 3 of it now and finding my feet. IF I can do it in 35 mins when I get to the end I will be well chuffed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!