Looking for friends to motivate eachother!

Options
I've been on here in the pass but I wasn't in the right mind set and didn't stick to it! I was 31 days in and I quit! I was disappointed in myself.

Since then I have been slowly gaining weight back (20lbs) and even though it isn't that much compared to others when I was still growing. I am 5'10 and a teen. I would love to get in the habit of looking after I eat because it a year or so I won't have the same body!!

I would love for you to add me as a friend so we can encourage each other when we have done a workout or under our calories goal (or over if trying to gain weight)

Anyways, I hope you have a great​ day and please feel welcome to comment below if any questions!!

Replies

• kaizaku
    kaizaku Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Hey, feel free to send request ☺
  • cheygirl_17
    cheygirl_17 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm a teen girl too and I've been trying to lose weight for the longest time but never had the right motivation. It'd be awesome to support and motivate each other!
  • annobrien889
    annobrien889 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • Flyeaglesfly8630
    Flyeaglesfly8630 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You can add me too if you would like
  • fec122
    fec122 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love for people to add me, whether it be to motivate them or to motivate me (I definitely will need some motivation lol). I tend to procrastinate and wait until the last minute to do things like exercising until it is too late and I end up skipping. I am a teen as well and I am trying to get into better shape so that I can play sports at another level and also to feel better about my body in general. So please add me!