Options
DrMercury
DrMercury Posts: 71 Member
what are your worsts? If any...

Replies

• Romeo1luv
    Romeo1luv Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    When the woman started farting and scratching her rear, i realized something was not good so I told her I wasn't feeling well and called her a cab.
  • Carillon_Campanello
    Carillon_Campanello Posts: 726 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I was a worst nightmare once. I was new to the area and didn't have my internet so I said, "Hey let's go to this place" and she was probably just being polite and said OK.

Long story short it ended up being a *kitten* chain restaurant (think run down Appleby's) and there was some kind of Shriner's meeting going on at the same time.

I was kind of young and dumb at the time, so I didn't think on my feet and say "Hey you know what? This isn't what I had in mind do you mind if we find somewhere else really quick?"

We talked a few times after that, but nothing ever came out of it.

Live and learn.
  • DrMercury
    Options
    You all had such funny experiences :#:D I'm kinda jealous how much amusement you had but I know I shouldn't be! :D
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    I had a guy take "it" out on the first date. Not even joking. It sucked cause he was attractive and we had a nice time talking over appetizers and drinks, and then he had to go and ruin it by whipping out his dick. lol

What entree did you order? Lol
  • DrMercury
    Options
    LittleHearseDriver- I'm so sorry it must've been so scary, I'm glad you had someone with you, I hope you meet someone you deserve if not already :)
  • DrMercury
    Options
    Carillon_Campanello M- I agree that sometimes it happens cos of lack of experience but sometimes it's kinda obvious from the beginning that this isn't gonna end well in all probabilities! :#
  • JuliahK1987
    JuliahK1987 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    We were still getting to know each other. First date he took me on was to this Mexican restaurant. One of the waitresses turned out to be his ex! She took a break and basically joined us for dinner to catch up with him. She was really sweet, and they both tried to include me in the conversation, but come on SERIOUSLY???! I was so pissed on the way home. Took me everything to not cry and yell at him. We ended up dating for almost a year lol stupid me
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    Date?
  • DrMercury
    Options
    juliak2010- I'm sure she has been SWEET! So F***G unbelievable, I really admire your self-control and really sorry you had such pressure. I was reading your first three lines and I was like SERIOUSLY?! I'm still wondering how dare she joined you two?! I mean I really get how frustrated you must've been! SERIOUSLY?! If I were you, I would have asked to be excused to use the bathroom and then walked away :# you were very strong sure thing I mean it.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    He threw himself on top of me in the front seat of the car after a very civilized and polite dinner, abruptly and without warning. He then pinned my head down with one hand, gagged me with his tongue, suffocated me with the weight of his body, and crammed his other hand down my shirt and into my pants. The graphic details are probably easy to guess. When I was able to wrench my head away and get his tongue out of my mouth, I screamed for him to STOP! STOP! He heard the panic in my voice.

He backed off but prevented me from getting out of the car when I reached for the door handle. He insisted on driving me home. He did, and let me out in front of my building without further incident.

If I were to start "dating" again, which is doubtful, it would take months of trust building before I would get in a car with my "date".

This happened in my thirties. I had a similar event happen in my 20s. It won't be happening a third time. I pick the most wretched creatures for dating. Broken filter it seems :cry:

I'm so sorry you had such an experience. I had something similar happen to me. Though it wasn't his mouth he was trying to force me on.
  • BoosDimples
    Options
    Likewise. :heart:
  • JuliahK1987
    JuliahK1987 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    DrMercury wrote: »
    juliak2010- I'm sure she has been SWEET! So F***G unbelievable, I really admire your self-control and really sorry you had such pressure. I was reading your first three lines and I was like SERIOUSLY?! I'm still wondering how dare she joined you two?! I mean I really get how frustrated you must've been! SERIOUSLY?! If I were you, I would have asked to be excused to use the bathroom and then walked away :# you were very strong sure thing I mean it.

Thank you! Well, at the time I was crazy about him and I was mad that she interrupted our date. Later on after we broke up I realized how messed up it was. He should of excused her since we were on a date. But oh well...

• DrMercury
    Options
    He threw himself on top of me in the front seat of the car after a very civilized and polite dinner, abruptly and without warning. He then pinned my head down with one hand, gagged me with his tongue, suffocated me with the weight of his body, and crammed his other hand down my shirt and into my pants. The graphic details are probably easy to guess. When I was able to wrench my head away and get his tongue out of my mouth, I screamed for him to STOP! STOP! He heard the panic in my voice.

He backed off but prevented me from getting out of the car when I reached for the door handle. He insisted on driving me home. He did, and let me out in front of my building without further incident.

If I were to start "dating" again, which is doubtful, it would take months of trust building before I would get in a car with my "date".

This happened in my thirties. I had a similar event happen in my 20s. It won't be happening a third time. I pick the most wretched creatures for dating. Broken filter it seems :cry:

I'm so sorry you had such an experience. I had something similar happen to me. Though it wasn't his mouth he was trying to force me on.

It's an ugly world we live in. I'm sorry for what happened to you too. Much love sent :heart:

I'm so very sorry to hear what happened to you both, I believe you've been very strong to be able to even talk about it and I'm sure it'll be very difficult to move on, but yet you have proved to be a survivor. I'm so proud of you both. Wish you all the best there is
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    @newmeadow @Broomstick_Boo
    *hugs* I'm so sorry that happened to both of you.
  • BoosDimples
    Options
    @DrMercury & @LittleHearseDriver
    That's very kind. For myself, I'm grateful that I was able to get the *kitten* out of there before something worse happened. I've had other family members that weren't so lucky.
  • DrMercury
    Options
    juliak2010 wrote: »
    DrMercury wrote: »

Thank you! Well, at the time I was crazy about him and I was mad that she interrupted our date. Later on after we broke up I realized how messed up it was. He should of excused her since we were on a date. But oh well...

I know you're absolutely right and that reason he had been a coward if I may say. I had similar experiences with a narcissist and I couldn't even show any sign of objection or I wasn't the cool girl any longer!

• AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    A guy I met online lived across town and he picked me up for a 2nd or 3rd date and we went back to his house to make me dinner and have drinks and play pool. I don't remember the specifics of what happened, but he got unreasonably mad at something I said (like a gentle ribbing about a goofy face he pulled, something innocuous) and he started yelling in my face. I said I wanted to leave, and he refused to take me home. (I lived like 30 miles away.)

Just wanting to get away, I gathered my purse and went to leave anyway. HE BLOCKED THE DOOR, wedging his boot in the doorjamb. I pulled out my phone and threatened to call the cops if he didn't gtfo of my way. He snarled at me to get out, he never liked me anyway, good riddance you stupid beyotch, etc. As I walked out four seconds later, he begged "wait, don't go! I'm sorry! I'll drive you home!" Not a chance, looney. Then he switched gears again: "Fine, you horrible ****! GET OUT! Leave!" I kept walking and didn't look back. The last I heard was, "Please come back! I love you!"

I started to run.
  • BoosDimples
    Options
    A guy I met online lived across town and he picked me up for a 2nd or 3rd date and we went back to his house to make me dinner and have drinks and play pool. I don't remember the specifics of what happened, but he got unreasonably mad at something I said (like a gentle ribbing about a goofy face he pulled, something innocuous) and he started yelling in my face. I said I wanted to leave, and he refused to take me home. (I lived like 30 miles away.)

Just wanting to get away, I gathered my purse and went to leave anyway. HE BLOCKED THE DOOR, wedging his boot in the doorjamb. I pulled out my phone and threatened to call the cops if he didn't gtfo of my way. He snarled at me to get out, he never liked me anyway, good riddance you stupid beyotch, etc. As I walked out four seconds later, he begged "wait, don't go! I'm sorry! I'll drive you home!" Not a chance, looney. Then he switched gears again: "Fine, you horrible ****! GET OUT! Leave!" I kept walking and didn't look back. The last I heard was, "Please come back! I love you!"

I started to run.

I'm so relieved you escaped him. Very scary.