FINALLY 100 pound weight loss with pics!

Options
Dennish68
Dennish68 Posts: 48 Member
HI all, i am so happy to celebrate a 100 pound weight loss after 10 months of hard work! i am not at my goal yet but this is a huge milestone for me. I am so grateful to MFP for helping me reach this point. If i can give anyone advice, especially newbies, it would be to log NO MATTER WHAT!! It will keep you accountable and keep you on track. I have made some great friends on here and they have also inspired me to keep going through all their words of encouragement. Despite all the support i get on here and from family and friends,i am finally at the point when i can give MYSELF credit for all i have done. I am the one that makes healthy food choices and i am the one that gets my a** to the gym 5-6 days a week. I have gotten to the point in my life where i know that i am worthy to take care of myself and i deserve all the good that life has to offer
me4_zps7a49c2b9.jpg
me_zpseffe14dd.jpg
me5_zps2ff5cb4a.jpg
me2_zps56f3f24a.jpg
me3_zpsd7654f9c.jpg
me6_zps411059f1.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!