Some help and info

Right now I'm 18, 6"2 and dropped down to 310-309, never went over 350 and lost some fat. The thing is, is that I lost more fat on my right side than my left and my left Brest is bigger than my right but not to big. I think it could be because one leg is a inch shorter than the left. Is there anything that could even it out and would it eventually even out anyway and has anyone had the same problem? I'd appreciate any help :)

Replies

• spiffychick85
    spiffychick85 Posts: 311 Member
    Did you just notice the difference in size? I ask because I've always been told that one is always bigger than the other...myself included...is it really noticeable...or just one of those things we only notice on ourselves but not on others. I would imagine it will even out with continued overall loss.
  • PaytraB
    PaytraB Posts: 2,360 Member
    The heart is on the left side, which can push the muscles/fat on that side out a bit more, making it look bigger. It's a normal thing. You can verify this by asking your doctor.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    My left boob has always been bigger than my right one. It's particularly noticeable when i go bra shopping, one side fits perfectly, while theres a bit of boob spillage out of the left cup :grumble:
  • outdoorskid2011
    outdoorskid2011 Posts: 8 Member
    Thank y'all I appreciate it
  • STEVE142142
    STEVE142142 Posts: 867 Member
    I'm a guy so I'm going to give you my perspective. Your genetics are going to determine how where and when the weight comes off.

For me the weight came off pretty evenly across my whole body. I had a real big belly in the beginning and that was probably one of the first things to go and as always losing the belly I started to notice changes across the rest of my body.
  • liquidice_2009
    liquidice_2009 Posts: 1 Member
    I need help learning how to count my cals. Proteins. Carbs. Etc
  • leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    My left boob has always been bigger than my right one. It's particularly noticeable when i go bra shopping, one side fits perfectly, while theres a bit of boob spillage out of the left cup :grumble:

My right boob totally has a mind of her own and likes to pop out of my bra at times:). I'm just thinking she's social and likes to say "hi" :).
  • ShielaFrancisco
    ShielaFrancisco Posts: 10 Member
    BEst way is go the doctor for check up.