Wedding motivated

Options
kakiem
kakiem Posts: 183 Member
Hi,
You might remember me from threads such as "Hello", "Here again", "Back again", "why am I so bad at this" and "back yet again".

We'll I'm back again. This time I have a time sensitive motivation, I'm getting married and I can't find any "plus sized" wedding dresses that I like. I have 18 ish months.

It would be great to find some wedding motivated friends, whether your losing for your dream dress or wanting to look trim in your tux. Although any friend request would be welcome!

Here we go again

Kx

Replies

• RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I just found your post. :smile: I am wedding motivated as well, I have 6 months before I purchase my dress and a 10-11 months before the wedding. And I have a ways to go!
  • twinmombb
    twinmombb Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies and congrats... :)
    Welcome back. That is pretty good motivation, You got this :)
  • kakiem
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Thanks
    Having an off day as I had to put my engagement in for repair
  • twinmombb
    twinmombb Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I wish I had today off, its a good thing I had cleared my desk of all munchies/treats or I may have ended up consuming some after a morning meeting lol
    Hope your ring didn't need to much repair..
    feel free to add me if you like
  • rhinestoneradio
    rhinestoneradio Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm in the middle of a long (20 month) engagement, and I squandered SO much time still eating Cheetos instead of going for a walk or picking up an apple. Kicking myself in the *kitten* about it, but that's life. Already bought my dress so hoping not to slim down TOO much, but still some for the big day :) I wish you so much luck on your adventure!
  • kakiem
    Options
    Thanks and congratulations to the other fiancées! I've only had a quick look for dresses and it seems so daunting!

Good luck on your weight loss journey and of course for the wedding prep!

So disappointed about my ring. Can you believe I managed to damage it putting on my socks this morning.
  • GettingItRight17
    GettingItRight17 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in August, your all more than welcome to add me...congrats ladies <3;)
  • IVMay
    IVMay Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Great thread. lol welcome back good luck
  • MaddMaestro
    MaddMaestro Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Oh, 18 months you have plenty of time. Diet is key and exercise can be fun depending on what you like to do. You can do it.