Have you ever eaten according to your pizza score?

Options
Some exercise equipment gives a "pizza score" which will tell you how many slices of pizza are equivalent to the calories you burned. Have you ever gone and eaten that much pizza (even just for fun) because of your pizza score?

Replies

• JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I exercised yesterday with an ice cream target. The machine isn't fancy enough to give me a pizza score or a beer score, just a calorie number. It's on me to decide what I want to do with those calories.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    Where is this magical equipment? That might actually make me want to do cardio :p
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    I've never seen this. I, too, would like to know what equipment states this. I can't imagine using it to determine what I ate but it would make me laugh.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,874 Member
    Options
    Never seen equipment that states this, but I know full well how many calories are in the two pizzas I could acquire ... and I often cycle that much or more so that I can eat a pizza. Yes, a whole pizza.
  • subcounter
    subcounter Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    I would be all like:

What kind of pizza? M & L & XL? What topping? I don't like it when things are not precise :disappointed:

d2329782e78b7e6ac15c7e4daa54d604.gif
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    I want a magic pizza cardio machine!
  • ruqayyahsmum
    ruqayyahsmum Posts: 1,514 Member
    Options
    Ive never seen a pizza score machine but it sounds fun!
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I spent four hours cross country skiing, up and down Ambilis Mountain, and spent my calories on decadent and protein rich tacos.
  • richardgavel
    richardgavel Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Are we talking New York style or Chicago Deep Dish?