America's Got Talent - Spoilers

Options
Shannon023
Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
Anyone watching???? I can't believe they let Carlos go and the screechy lipstick lady stays!!! Grrrrrrrr!!! :mad:

Replies

• xxxlimitxxx
    Options
    I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Apparently the judges themselves don't know what talent is and its sad, but what can you say....they just do it to get ratings and all, thats why I am kind of sick of watching reality shows and stuff like that lol..its all for entertainment and not for pure talent it seems..oh well
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Apparently the judges themselves don't know what talent is and its sad, but what can you say....they just do it to get ratings and all, thats why I am kind of sick of watching reality shows and stuff like that lol..its all for entertainment and not for pure talent it seems..oh well

I wonder if they do that so they'll have some "throw away" people in the beginning??? :ohwell:
  • xxxlimitxxx
    Options
    lol who knows, I was a bit surprised with some of the people they let in anyhow lol sorry but I don't think its really a talent show anymore but more like a circus act and see who could do the stupidest stuff to get votes..there are some good talented people on there, but people are more interested in the ones who hardly don't lol