Bento-ish meals

Options
Hi guys! I've been trying some stuff for lunch. I've been doing it for two weeks now. It's kind of like a bento but it's kinda not? But like, I always make it a point to include fruits, veggies, and some protein. I'm kinda new to this and if you have any suggestions on stuff that I can include in my meal, that would be great! Also, feel free to add me up

Replies

• Diastole
    Diastole Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Pssst, I think you`ve posted in the wring forum. There`s one for foods.

Anyhow, look into Miso soup. There`s red (contains barley) and white. Paste version is better than powder and all you need to add is hot water. Low in calories, tastes nice and the water makes it filling!
    Add some seaweed and tofu (silken if possible, I hate lumpy western made ones) and you`ve got some fat-free protein.

• kristikitter
    kristikitter Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I do possible the most British version of Bento ever (as in, it's in little Tupperware compartments but it's in no way Japanese) - grapes, strawberries, raspberries in one, carrot sticks and a mini cheese wheel in the other, chicken or goats' cheese salad for main, yoghurt and some fruit or nuts in another... it's a delicious way to have lunch!