Looking for some friends

Options
I'm a 29 year old SAHM of two. My start weight was 276 lbs, I'm currently 259 lbs, and my goal weight is 150 lbs. I've got a ways to go yet, but I'm making steady progress! I'm looking for friends in all shapes and sizes, but particularly those in similar circumstances.

As a heads up, I tend to be a quiet friend. I don't post much, but I will gladly give you a like or quick comment on your posts. It's motivating to me to see others doing well and to get that thumbs up from others. In the past, some people have deleted me because I don't tend to talk very much so if that bothers you, please don't add me. If you're cool with my quiet ways, I'm glad you meet you!

Replies

• lolakinks
    lolakinks Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 27 years old. My starting weight is 209 lbs, now I'm 179 lbs and my goal is 155 lbs and then (ultimate) 125 lbs, I'm 5' 4.5''. Motivational friends keeps me on, feel free to add me.
  • rachelll11
    rachelll11 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and a SAHM to 2. My goal weight is 150lbs - mybstart weight was 238 and my current weight is 189 and I'm struggling now. I'm 5'6. Feelnfeee to add me :-)