Protein Ideas

Options
Need help with ideas for breakfast and lunch.. besides protein shakes. Thanks!

Replies

• RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Eggs, bacon or yoghurt for breakfast.

Cold meats, cottage cheese
  • TheCupcakeCounter
    TheCupcakeCounter Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I make overnight oats and add a scoop of protein powder, Greek Yogurt with berries and nuts or granola, and eggs are all good breakfast ideas.
    For lunch put together your own bento box - Pinterest has a million examples
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Fish, poultry, lean cuts of beef and pork, eggs, egg whites, greek yogurt, cottage cheese, other dairy products, lentils, beans, etc...
  • happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Breakfast -
    egg white veggie omelette, healthy oats bake, protein pancakes, egg muffins, -I also get my recipes from Pintrest and bodybuilding.com
    Lunch -
    turkey burger casserole, meatloaf muffins, chicken rice bowl, chicken fajitas, turkey chili, tuna salad, - same places for these recipes too.

Have fun and enjoy
  • inertiastrength
    inertiastrength Posts: 2,343 Member
    Options
    I hate reheated chicken so at lunch I always grab a Wendy's chili. I don't have breakfast so I cant help there :/
  • Btheodore138
    Btheodore138 Posts: 182 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I make a cold quinoa chickpea salad that lasts me 3 days in the fridge. It's a bag of O Organics (Safeway brand) quinoa and kale (cooked), feta cheese, a can of chickpeas, a couple tablespoons of sundried tomatoes, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. It's super easy and comes to about 13g of protein per serving. Or I'll just do some greek yogurt and a slice of whole wheat toast and unsweetened PB.
  • xjorlando
    xjorlando Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Oh my thanks for all the responds guys! Will look into these thanks again!