Replies

• DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    I've 12 measuring cups!
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Most anything related to a family member's Tupperware, Pampered Chef, LuLaRoe, or Scentsy party: $40 plastic bowl with lid; $200 wok; hideous AF leggings and skirt; night-light/scent warmers featuring scalding-hot wax that burns flesh and destroys carpet. I keep ordering to avoid having to throw one of the freaking parties myself. NEVER.

Oh my god I have so much freaking Tupperware. So much.

Good one!
    Forgot about this, family and friends selling stuff and having those home parties that you feel obligated to buy something from. And the more you spend the better the "deal" of course.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    A Dog Door

.... that doesn't fit any door in the home.
  • FitOldMomma
    FitOldMomma Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Does Ebay count? I ordered a vintage Troll key chain for my son's GF. I paid $12 for something that probably sold for 59cents originally. :/
  • IVMay
    IVMay Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Does Ebay count? I ordered a vintage Troll key chain for my son's GF. I paid $12 for something that probably sold for 59cents originally. :/

Big difference. But think of it as 12 dollars for a thoughtful gift. Not too expensive and yet you put a tidy profit in somebody's hands that might have had no food in their cupboard that week - you never know peoples circumstances. So either way it was a win win.
  • subcounter
    subcounter Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    Has anyone ordered that wide tape? The stuff that they cut a boat in half and then tape it together and then put it out on the water?

It really just looks like wide duct tape. Do people fall for that crap?

EDIT: It's called FLEX TAPE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xzN6FM5x_E

I don't have a boat nor FLEX TAPE but I have a strong urge to order both, cut my boat into two, and flex tape it now.