Dang them nobake cookies!!!

Options
Ugggg.... Was doing so well today and my 18 year old decides he needs to bake those devil cookies!!! How can you tell your son you wont taste test one???? Now I'm trying to stay out of the kitchen so I don't eat 5 or so more... Cmon bedtime!! The cravings are real!!

Replies

• mcraw75
    mcraw75 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I understand the struggle. My daughter loves to make no bake cookies. I usually eat a couple. And by usually, I mean always. I also always log them and adjust my meals accordingly.
  • KickboxFanatic
    KickboxFanatic Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    MTS makes a no bake cookie flavored protein powder that tastes just like the cookie. Mix it in some milk or in some plain yogurt with some oats. It's delicious!!
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    This is why I love my freezer. Make cookie dough (or no-bake cookies), portion and freeze. Bake or thaw only what I plan on eating.

If I want more, I have to wait another 30-ish minutes for them. That's usually enough time to snap out of it.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    I second freezing the cookies.

You'll still want to eat them all, but being frozen makes it harder to shovel them in hand over fist. That might just be me since I have sensitive teeth.
  • wellthenwhat
    wellthenwhat Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    stealthq wrote: »
    This is why I love my freezer. Make cookie dough (or no-bake cookies), portion and freeze. Bake or thaw only what I plan on eating.

If I want more, I have to wait another 30-ish minutes for them. That's usually enough time to snap out of it.

I've thought of doing this. I want to get silicone ice cube trays so I can freeze them into individual portions to bake later.
  • Lmcneece12
    Lmcneece12 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    mcraw75 wrote: »
    I understand the struggle. My daughter loves to make no bake cookies. I usually eat a couple. And by usually, I mean always. I also always log them and adjust my meals accordingly.

Seems like just starting I'm having to fight all my food demons I love. No bake cookies being one of them..