Share your little goals!

Options
2»

Replies

• valeriebpdx
    valeriebpdx Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I love this thread too! Have to steal the first one from hkystar:
    1) Weigh less than my husband. He is a skinny little thing (6', 140#) though, so that's a ways away.
    2) Wear this beautiful Lole skirt (sz 8) that I bought last year and have never worn. I have several cute items of clothing that I would be delighted to see again, actually. Or even toss--I really want to pare down my wardrobe but I feel like I can't judge any of my clothes fairly when I am not the right size to wear them in the first place, so I feel like I have to lose weight to see if the garments are cute or not.
    3) When my time is tight (ALWAYS), not have exercise be the first thing cut from my schedule.
    4) Not feel like I need a treat every afternoon and evening.
    5) Would love to shed enough weight for it to make a difference in my marathon time and performance this October. I have run 3 weighing 149-156, and I think it'd be a lot easier carrying less weight.

My most recent cockamamie scheme, after watching Losing it with Jillian, is to look amazing when I see my sister at Thanksgiving. She's my favorite person, and we're both always trying to lose weight. I marvel at how people on the show are able to stick with their programs and lose ridiculous amounts of weight b/c they know Jillian is coming back to see if they did it. Would love for both our jaws to drop when we see each other because we look so good, so we're trying to keep each other on the straight and narrow for the Thanksgiving reveal. :)