i love zumba!!! count me in!!!
  • thickgirlthin
    thickgirlthin Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Whoop-Whoop!! =)
  • pienthesky32
    pienthesky32 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    This is my kind of challenge! Thanks for creating it! I do classes 60 minutes 3 x a week but would really like to be encouraged to add 30 mins a day at home as well!
  • amy_kee
    amy_kee Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join, since we can do an hour, 3 X week! :smile: I'm just starting Zumba with DVD's at home and am now learning the steps for an hour. Does doing the Zumba Steps DVD count as doing Zumba? My Zumba Steps DVD lasts 70 min.
    Amy
  • amy_kee
    amy_kee Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I created a Facebook page. Then, I went to the link you provided and it took me to a Facebook page and I clicked on Join on the closed group. But, I don't see where it accepted me as a friend on the page. What do I do now? I'm confused about Facebook.
  • MeAt135
    MeAt135 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!!
  • tbfields11
    tbfields11 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I'm new to MFP. I been on for about a week. I love Zumba. I would love to join the challenge.
  • tbfields11
    tbfields11 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Oh, and I need friends please. Thanks
  • gabbismommy01
    Options
    I just did my first zumba class tonight and it was awesome! Count me in...I will head over to facebook to join the group
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    So I'm Starting Zumba today for this challenge can I post results here or only on fb I don't have one so just wondering
  • dedicationandcommitment
    Options
    I'm in!!!!
  • herstrawberri
    herstrawberri Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I already do Zumba 6 times a week @ 60 mins each time. Mon and Wed I do it twice a day. Addicted maybe??? I tried to go to the link and it didn't work. :(
  • jaygirl3
    jaygirl3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/194560374044869/

This is the link to join. Please invite your friends.
  • Natvee
    Natvee Posts: 65
    Options
    I requested to join on FB. This is just the kind of push I need.
  • jaygirl3
    Options
    it starts tommorow! so excited. Anyone with difficulty joining should please msg me. thanks
  • jaygirl3
    Options
    Six days a week is 27 days in august and at least 810 minutes of zumba
  • losingluisa
    losingluisa Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    So. question, I'm new to Zumba. Which DVD should I get? What's the difference between Exhilirate, Exhilirate target zones, and Gold? Thanks!
  • jaygirl3
    Options
    So. question, I'm new to Zumba. Which DVD should I get? What's the difference between Exhilirate, Exhilirate target zones, and Gold? Thanks!
    The exhilarate dvd consists of six different workouts, exhilarate, rush, mix, activate, step by step and fitness concert. They are all fun to do, though the exhilarate is the hardest for me.
    Zumba target zones has three different dvds, abs and legs, arms and obliques, cardio and glutes.they consists of about 6 short songs in each dvd targeting those areas. Zumba Gold is like the exhilarate, with similar moves and songs but its much easier, i guess for beginners or the elderly as the dancers were elderly, Its not as high impact as exhilarate. hope that helped
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    ok challenge starts tomorrow awesome and also for those who cant join the fb group did you make one for mfp?
  • maryosu
    maryosu Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I definitely need some motivation to get back on track and I always love Zumba- I just don't make the time for it! I'm excited! :-D