Tough Mudder 2014

Options
I am so excited to begin my training! I am an 18 year old college student in the 702 starting to work my butt off to get in the best shape of my life to do the Tough Mudder Las Vegas event next year. I am so dedicated to my training and ready to kick some *kitten* in one of the toughest events ever.

Replies

• USMCnetty90
    USMCnetty90 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I plan on doing the Tough Mudder next year! Was set to do the one in St. Louis on 9/14 but my neice decided that shes gonna get married that day.... I cant miss the wedding - i think it would be frowned upon.
    anyhow I am 40 and this will be my first one and I cant wait!!!!
    Good luck to you in your training -
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Hi there are a couple of groups on here about TM training.

Good Luck

Mine is in 11 weeks - cant wait.
  • Barbellgirl
    Barbellgirl Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I plan to do my first one next year as well and I'm super excited also. I signed up to volunteer for one in September. I thought it would be a great way to see it first hand. The discount for volunteering is amazing as well. Good luck on your training, please feel free to add me as a friend in you want someone to help hold you accountable on the training. :)
  • Barbellgirl
    Barbellgirl Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Hi there are a couple of groups on here about TM training.

Good Luck

Mine is in 11 weeks - cant wait.

Never even thought to look for a group, thanks for mentioning that! :)
  • onetooblown
    onetooblown Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    hey sis, do they have teams?
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    oh yeah
  • lilgemforgets
    Options
    I did my first one in may this year. It's great! It was so hard but I honestly loved every second! It's such a great goal and motivator to have to stay/get fit and healthy!