most filling snack?

Options
minstine
minstine Posts: 38 Member
What's your most gluten free filling snack?.I have an addiction to peanut butter and that's what I crave when I'm starving but it's so high in calories! Even if I put it on celery (which is so good) I use up so many calories!

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,081 Member
    Options
    Plain Greek yogurt with berries.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,081 Member
    Options
    Vegetables, raw, with hummus.

Cottage cheese with raw vegetables and salt/pepper.

Apple and cheese.
  • inertiastrength
    inertiastrength Posts: 2,343 Member
    Options
    I should just change my name to Wendy's chilli lol
  • IVMay
    IVMay Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    mmmm peanut butter. Good choice. I love it in my morning porridge. Labradorable.
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Lately my fave is carrots with hummus - I like the crunch plus protein combo
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Apples.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Jicama FTW.
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    I pickled a huge daikon radish and I've been eating on it for days. So good and filling and pickly.
  • princess0lexi
    princess0lexi Posts: 3,938 Member
    Options
    light yogurt, like dannon light and fit greek yogurt or yoplait light and their is a lot of flavors and only 80 or 90 calories which saves a lot of room for more calories
  • caroldavison332
    caroldavison332 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    meat.
  • princess0lexi
    princess0lexi Posts: 3,938 Member
    Options
    Diem78 wrote: »
    light yogurt, like dannon light and fit greek yogurt or yoplait light and their is a lot of flavors and only 80 or 90 calories which saves a lot of room for more calories

I've been eating the Dannon Light and Fit Greek yogurts too.. And sometimes I will break up a lemon or chocolate fiber brownie ((Fiber One or Great Value brand)) and eat it along w/ the yogurt. Yum. :)

sounds good, i eat dannon light and fit greek and yoplait light every night with great value brand light non fat yogurt and i often put great value multi grain cheerios or kelloggs corn flakes in it or oddly baby puffs like gerber parents choice or organic plum.. its weird but its so tasty
  • Tennisskater
    Tennisskater Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Defrosted frozen blueberries with plain fear poured in top and a little cinnamon
  • Tennisskater
    Tennisskater Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Sorry! Plain kefir
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    edamame... microwave the bag of edamame in the pods, sprinkle with a bit of salt and chow down.
  • KiwiAlexP
    KiwiAlexP Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Vanilla almonds - 1measured serve doesn't look like much but very satisfying.
  • ocrXfitter
    ocrXfitter Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm still trying to figure that out myself. I can easily eat a 500 cal "snack" and still be hungry.
  • kelly6468
    kelly6468 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I mix the 80 cal Greek vanilla yogurt with frozen blueberries & oj. Smooth & delicious
  • mila_lova
    mila_lova Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Promax or Think Thin protein bar
    GNC protein powder shake
    Halo top ice cream
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    apples and peanut butter- or can you try the PBII which has less calories- I like my own trail mix of cherrios,1 box raisin and few nuts, or low fat yogurt with PBII or 1 tbs of peanut butter and something crunchy on top-LOVE halo top when I can find it in my little town- Will eat a yasso bar if I can't find it
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    Have you tried PB2 mixed into yogurt? I find it helps my peanut butter cravings.