Strong & Consistent Friends

Options
I've been on this fitness journey for 3 years now! I am a Christian wife & mother of 3 children! I see health and fitness as a blessing & opportunity to enjoy what God has given me! I am dedicated to treating my body with respect!
I went from a postpartum weight of 165lbs with a body fat percentage of 32% down to 130lbs & a bf% of 20! I am loving my lifestyle, loving my body & the progress I've made!
I enjoy lifting weights & HIIT in the winters.
As soon as the snow melts, I'm out on the trails running marathons!
I typically try to stay around a maintenance level calorie intake of 1,800-2,000 through a flexible Whole Foods diet (with the occasional wine & chocolate...lol!)
Just looking for girl friends who are positive (non-complainers) & who are strong & consistent with their exercise & nutrition! I'd like to find women who are doing crossfit or who plan to run marathons!

If you are out there, send me a friend request!

Replies

• ktfranke
    ktfranke Posts: 217 Member
    Options
  • Mini_Medic
    Mini_Medic Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm not a mama but I am a positive person and I am passionate about fitness. I have about the same stats. I'm 25, I started 173 and am down to 126! Loving the fit lifestyle! I started my journey in 2012, lost all the weight, gained it all back plus more and finally lost it all again and have wrangled a hold on it and have been maintaining/slowing losing vanity pounds for several months.
    I love running! My longest have only been 8 miles but I enjoy the process while training and I have goals of someday doing a marathon! 10ks are where it's at for me right now. I started lifting this winter too.
  • CrossFitMom391
    CrossFitMom391 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a 26 year old wife and mother. Started CrossFit about 2 months ago and I can't imagine doing anything else! Have ran a few 5ks but never a marathon. 1/2 marathon is my goal. My husband and I are also training for some Spartan races!