Looking for advice on what my macos should be

Options
Im looking to go from 18% bf to 14% bf and need advice on what my carbs-protein-fat intake should look like. Also any general information on how to get very cut looking abs.

Replies

• jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Very cut looking abs require low fat and a decent muscle base. If you are truly at 18%, you should be able to tell whether or not you have the muscle base necessary. 14% is not sustainable long term for a woman. Is there a reason why you are aiming at it?
  • cassandrarodriguez89
    cassandrarodriguez89 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I was easily capable of sustaining 15% bf for 3 years. I was only focusing on making gains during that time. 14% will be very easy for me. Im only at 18% because I gave birth to a baby and increased my body fat percentages very high to keep up with breastfeeding and producing enough milk. I would just like to make the process faster than it is already going which seems to be very slowly the past 5 months I have been trying.
  • cassandrarodriguez89
    Options
    My muscle base is very dense. I have been weight lifting for the past 6 years. During pregnancy I continued lifting very heavy and immediately after the baby I was back at the gym.
  • austinjayford
    austinjayford Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You should look to lose 0.5% of your body weight per week. If you have a lot of weight fluctuations due to menstrual cycles then compare your weight month to month not week to week.

I would suggest the following macro breakdown:

0.8-1.0g of protein per lbs/bw
    0.3-0.45g of fat per lbs/bw
    The remaining fill in with carbs
  • meekayleigh21
    meekayleigh21 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
  • cassandrarodriguez89
    Options
    q6udoa84owsq.png

This is amazing thank you!!! I have never gone below 200 grams of carbs a day so hopefully I wont pass out