Goal dates? I have 2

Options
June 9th. My youngest childs graduation. I want to be in the pictures and not hide or ne ashamed. I am buying a dress.
September 25th. My 50th birthday. Start the second half healthy. Chubby all my life and going to finish better.

Replies

• shans34
    shans34 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I have end of May to have lost 30lbs and by the end of august to be down 60lbs
  • ZephieC
    ZephieC Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I turn 40 in about 20 days....gulp. I started in January just wanting to not look like I did. So far I have lost 20 lbs out of the 40 I set as my overall goal so I am pushing for these last couple weeks to see where I end up. Then, in mid-May I am going to visit some family I haven't seen in a few years. I want to be at my goal for pool lounging in August (again with family) and October is my 20th anniversary. I have lots of dates coming up to keep me motivated :-)
  • Geocitiesuser
    Geocitiesuser Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    I'm giving myself the lofty goal of August 2017 to have visible abs. By my own estimations I'm around just 17lbs away after 122lbs, but even if they don't pop at 17 more lbs I still have lots of time till August. I need to have just a little bit of shirtless time at the beach this year B)
  • anglilacs
    anglilacs Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'm working on losing 12 lbs before my daughter's 2nd birthday in July! Taking it slow and steady this time to increase my chances of success. It won't be the end of my weight loss journey, but it is a good milestone for me.
  • ProgressNotPerfectionIAmEnough
    Options
    I have three dates that I have been using as motivation. They all involve pictures. ;) April 20th I am receiving a couple of awards at an Honors Ceremony. May 12th is my graduation ceremony. Then May 21st is my beach vacation. I haven't set any specific number goals, but I am focused on eating as well as I can and trying to be as active as I can between now and then.
  • yayamom3
    yayamom3 Posts: 939 Member
    Options
    My oldest son graduates from college on May 5. I will be meeting his future in-laws for the first time. I've been working hard to lose at least 20 pounds by then. I've lost 16 so far. After that, no dates. Just continuing to build life-long habits and slowly lose the rest of the weight. I'm not even sure what my end goal weight is yet.
  • TheRambler
    TheRambler Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Physical on 4/28. Want to be as healthy as possible
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Options
    199 by May 31, which happens to be my birthday. I'll give my self a great present.