Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Would you take the poster above out on a date.

Options

Replies

• PopRox90
    PopRox90 Posts: 6,979 Member
    Options
    PopRox90 wrote: »
    qst3ghddvl51.gif

Omg one of my fav movies! Did u see they are coming out with a new one?

Yes i saw that, remake like they do with all these movies right now. Not sure if it's a good thing.
    The old ones are still the best

I agree! Only one that was really good was beauty and the beast cause they didn’t change anything!

Shamefully admitting that i was an adult before i saw that one, lol

My favourite is Lion King, but mainly because it was the first movie ever i saw in cinema, so sentiment

Love lion king! My first one i saw was jungle book! But my fav is little mermaid. But i love all Disney movies my son does too!
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,361 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    qst3ghddvl51.gif

Yes i saw that, remake like they do with all these movies right now. Not sure if it's a good thing.

I agree! Only one that was really good was beauty and the beast cause they didn’t change anything!

My favourite is Lion King, but mainly because it was the first movie ever i saw in cinema, so sentiment

Love lion king! My first one i saw was jungle book! But my fav is little mermaid. But i love all Disney movies my son does too!

Watch this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDEFuG30FYg

I love to sing along with those disney songs, some are true gems
    And i know most by heart as well
  • PopRox90
    Options
    qst3ghddvl51.gif

Watch this:

Omg i loooveeeeee itt!! I also sing to them all the time haha!! So obviously u havnt been to Disneyland! Isn’t there one in Europe tho?
    Options
    qst3ghddvl51.gif

Watch this:

Omg i loooveeeeee itt!! I also sing to them all the time haha!! So obviously u havnt been to Disneyland! Isn’t there one in Europe tho?

Yes Disneyland Paris, been there only once in 2012
    Me, the misses and my best friend plan on going there next year or the year after, depending on different things
  • PopRox90
    Options
    qst3ghddvl51.gif

Watch this:

Yes Disneyland Paris, been there only once in 2012
    Me, the misses and my best friend plan on going there next year or the year after, depending on different things

Omg how fun!! Ya we try to go a few times a year if we can! My son loves it of course! We wanna go soon cause they opened the new Star Wars land
    Options
    a few times a year...wauw! Awesome
    And don't think they have the Star Wars Land yet in Dinseyland, but hopefully by the time we go
  • PopRox90
    Options
    And don't think they have the Star Wars Land yet in Dinseyland, but hopefully by the time we go

Well we try to it’s expensive now! But it’s also next door so 5-6 hours away :)
  • bigjuicy1234
    bigjuicy1234 Posts: 22,577 Member
    Options
    I'll take ya
    Options

lol, next door...6-7 hours away is Paris, but we don't call that next door at all

I guess all in perspective

PS you have Disneyland there and Disneyworld, what's the difference?
    I thought you only had Disneyworld there
  • PopRox90
    Options

lol, next door...6-7 hours away is Paris, but we don't call that next door at all

I guess all in perspective

PS you have Disneyland there and Disneyworld, what's the difference?
    I thought you only had Disneyworld there

Haha i just mean it’s the next state over and for us i guess that isn’t far! But ya California has Disneyland and California adventure park! Also cool and has marvel stuff now!! Also Cali has universal studios!! And Disney world is Florida and has like 4-5 different parks in it! Animal kingdom Epcot and other stuff!
  • flotek72
    flotek72 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I was just at Disneyland a month ago. At the moment they only have 1 ride in Galaxy's Edge (Star Wars Land). A second will open in December or January.
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah, let’s all go! Lol
  • bigjuicy1234
    Options
    We need a big van and we can drive. National mfp Christmas vacation. Gus can be Cousin Eddie
  • PopRox90
    Options
    Ok! Can we make this happen! Causeeee u don’t kid around about going to Disney to me lol 😂 but for real
  • bigjuicy1234
    Options
    Id buy him a beer
  • PopRox90
    Options
    Yes
  • liftorgohome
    liftorgohome Posts: 25,455 Member
    Options
    Sure let's grab a pizza and some beer.