Stuck in a FOUR HOUR long meeting

Options
And now, two hours in, I cannot stop thinking about chocolate. Someone distract me!!!

Replies

• leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    donuts:)
  • IVMay
    IVMay Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Think of labradors. Superior in quality and love.
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Hmmm. Perhaps try participating in the meeting? Share your thoughts, tell some jokes, etc. If you have no input, resort to asking lots of questions and learning!

:)

And... then after the meeting have a little chocolate.

Alternatively, the art of sleeping with one's eyes open could come in handy here if you have the skill.

OH or think of sexy people lol.
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    Options
    Or if there is literally no reason for you to be there, make your case to leave and go do something productive.
  • VanessaB1225
    VanessaB1225 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm new here. It's a large program overview. I am taking notes but the majority is dry stats and metrics.
  • 3rdof7sisters
    3rdof7sisters Posts: 486 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Now you have me thinking of chocolate.
    Ever heard of Abdallah's Chocolates? They built a new facility about 1/2 mile from where I work. It just opened a couple of months ago. Made daily on site, so fresh and absolutely delicious! A co-worker stopped and brought some samples back to work a few weeks ago. Dark chocolate caramels with sea salt....OMG! And I drive past there every night on the way home from work. So far I have been able to resist stopping there on the way home.

I think you deserve a small treat for having to indulge in in 4 hour meeting. ;)