Looking for friends

Options
I'm recently back on MFP after a 2 year break (and another baby). Unfortunately, it looks like several of my old friends have gone inactive. :(

I'm a 33 year old mother of 3. I've got about 40 lbs to lose. We are taking the kids to Disney next April so I'm hoping to lose the weight by then. I have a really hard time staying motivated but hoping I can stick with it this time.

Please feel free to add me as a friend!

Replies

• griffindovie
    griffindovie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 34 have 4 kids and 30lbs to loose!would love some extra motivation!!added u
  • owa1s
    owa1s Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Set up a goal like u wanna lose so and so pound in 3 months and when u reach the goal in that time period it will keep u motivated further but make realistic one, don't be like I will lose 40 pounds in a month that ain't gonna happen xD
  • Leah_62803
    Leah_62803 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    owa1s wrote: »
    Set up a goal like u wanna lose so and so pound in 3 months and when u reach the goal in that time period it will keep u motivated further but make realistic one, don't be like I will lose 40 pounds in a month that ain't gonna happen xD

I've never really done this but I do think it would help. I get easily frustrated when I think about how much I need to lose and how slow it goes. When I get frustrated I tend to just give up.

• MelsFitLife
    MelsFitLife Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me