Options
Hey everyone, I'm new to this app and looking forward to this journey of reaching my fitness/health goals. I have had inconsistent weight loss and gain majority of my life. My goal is to reach my weight goal and maintain it long term. I'm very busy with my career and home life which in turn made it to where my eating habits and exercising habits weren't the best. It's so difficult to maintain healthy eating while constantly on the go. I wish there were more of a variety of healthy fast food options for busy individuals such as myself. If you would like to give advice on quick easy healthy meals along with workout routines I'm very open to suggestions. Thanks!!!!

Replies

• RobertJeromePutman500
    Options
    Welcome
  • lifeisahighway
    lifeisahighway Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Hi Anastasia. I've been up and down for years. I think I was only at a healthy weight for a three month or so period when I was 22. I'm 32 now. I've gone from 244 to now 169. My goal is 130 and maybe further when I make it that far. I'm going to add you.
  • IVMay
    IVMay Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Welcome and hope you make it. We're all gonna make it! Living the dream.
  • Iron_Jaycee
    Iron_Jaycee Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello Newbie
  • Hweisel
    Hweisel Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That's what happened to me too. I travel hours a day for work and always was stopping to "grab a bite" and it was always garbage fast food. Then I would sit 90% of my day working, then travel home. Went to the doctor for a check up last week, and was told I may have sleep apnea due to my weight. I'm 6'3" and always weighed around 265. I was up to 296 at this visit and that was my wake up call. I started meal prepping and discovering new foods to eat, which is difficult as a picky eater. I'm on day 8, and feeling better. This app is awesome and makes me feel accomplished. Now that I have meals down, I'm moving onto exercising. Focusing on cardio for a few weeks and then most likely into weights. Great to talk to others to keep me focused. Hope you achieve your goals! Good luck!