Binge eating....

Options
Hey guys so i am really new at this. For once i want to succeed. I made ir a week strong and than i has a cheat meal and the next week i cant stop eating. Ita wednesday and ove binges both yestersya and today :'(. I know that means i should not cheat all anymore but i am seriously struggling. I just had a baby 3 months ago and desperate to lose rhe 40lbs in a healthy way without pills or anything. Can anyone share what works for them and any tips on post baby weight loss. Im 160 and 5'1. I desire to be 120lbs like o was before baby but cant seem to get any progress because of diet. I have a really addictive personality..

Replies

• jaz090202
    jaz090202 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Cheat meals that turn into cheat weekends kill me. I work twice as hard on weekends.
  • ccsernica
    ccsernica Posts: 1,040 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Are you breastfeeding? If so you're going to need more calories to support your baby, and it would be better not to be in such a hurry to lose so quickly. Breastfeeding can burn an extra 500 calories/day as I understand it, so it will actually help, but you also don't want to stress the system too much by underfeeding yourself while you're trying to make food for the baby at the same time.

http://www.whattoexpect.com/first-year/losing-baby-weight
  • DietPrada
    DietPrada Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Please do your readers a favour and proof read before you post something, even if you're on a mobile phone. I don't know what half of that says.
  • cjv73
    cjv73 Posts: 240 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    @EbonyDahlia. Yes, she could have proofread. But for you to say that you don't know what half of her post says is a lie, unless you're of sub-average intelligence. Your comment was unkind and uncalled for.

OP, I feel your pain. I also have an addictive personality and was diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder last year. I found the book "Overcoming Binge Eating" by Christopher Fairburn was helpful. I also attend a weekly support group and have been doing well for about 8 months now. :). All the best, and congrats with the new baby!