Binged (kind of) on rice cakes?

I just consumed an entire 12 count bag of rice cakes, and about 100 calories worth of potato chips. I know rice cakes don't have a lot of calories, but do you think i will gain a lot of weight from this like a junk food binge would do? I have to go to a pool party tomorrow and i'm really disappointed in myself. Thanks!

Replies

• QuilterInVA
    QuilterInVA Posts: 672 Member
    You'll be retaining water so may looked bloated in the belly area. 12 rice cakes are about 600 calories!
  • refinedredbird
    refinedredbird Posts: 208 Member
    I just consumed an entire 12 count bag of rice cakes, and about 100 calories worth of potato chips. I know rice cakes don't have a lot of calories, but do you think i will gain a lot of weight from this like a junk food binge would do? I have to go to a pool party tomorrow and i'm really disappointed in myself. Thanks!

You're fine, we all have our moments. 1lb=3,500 calories. So you would have to eat that plus your TDEE. That will not be reached by 12 rice cakes. Don't beat yourself up and do better tomorrow.
  • RobTheGourmet
    RobTheGourmet Posts: 189 Member
    mmm rice cakes O.o
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member

You are young and under 120 at 5'4. Relax and enjoy the pool party.