Looking for friends with similar goals, ladies only!

Options
I'm 20 years old, currently trying to recover from a 7 year eating disorder of restricting and bingeing, and just plain not being nice to myself. I'm 5'4" and currently 115lbs (almost my heaviest). I've ditched the scale and am looking to gain muscle. I'm trying not to care about the number anymore, I just want to feel good and feel strong. Looking for girls who are at (or almost at) their goal weight and just looking to be healthy and happy and maybe become more fit. I need my friends to not be judgmental of how I used to be or how I am if I slip up. I just need motivation and support, and I want to give motivation and support. I want to keep moving forward but it's hard to do alone.

I'm currently trying to keep my cals between 1200 and 1600 and I generally do not eat things that are GMO, artificially colored or flavored, contain MSG or HFCS, or artificial sweeteners. Please feel free to send me a request or message. :)

Replies

• DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    DaughterOfTheMostHighKing Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    HI! I don't have the same goals as you, I'm 48 years old, 150 -160, depending on what I eat and how much water I'm retaining. right now I'm working on lowering my blood pressure. everything else is fine.. oh, I'm 5'4". so that we have in common. my page should be open if you want to look. :) I'm not always online, but is you message me I answer. :) I will support you if you want me as a "friend'. :) God bless your efforts to get your control back! YOU CAN DO IT!