clean eaters- a tasty chicken recipe

Options
ladylu11
ladylu11 Posts: 631 Member
I tried this and really liked it. Made extra to have for lunches this week.

http://dashingdish.com/recipe/the-worlds-best-baked-chicken/

Replies

• JumpingDog
    JumpingDog Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Looks tasty but I have a hard time believing anything made out of chicken breast is the tastiest chicken ever - chicken thighs take that position, or cornish hens.

I think yogurt on meat is grand though; it's a great way to keep moisture inside easily overcooked white meat. I cook breast meat in a skillet on medium with a lid usually, if I cook it.

I enjoyed this recipe the last time I made it.

http://bit.ly/13bllWp
  • ladylu11
    Options
    Looks tasty but I have a hard time believing anything made out of chicken breast is the tastiest chicken ever - chicken thighs take that position, or cornish hens.

I think yogurt on meat is grand though; it's a great way to keep moisture inside easily overcooked white meat. I cook breast meat in a skillet on medium with a lid usually, if I cook it.

I enjoyed this recipe the last time I made it.

http://bit.ly/13bllWp

sounds good. Might have to try sometime
  • Guavagai
    Guavagai Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    How convenient! I was trying to find a good baked-chicken recipe.

Thank you for sharing

K
  • jmom376
    jmom376 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. It looks very tasty. There is a Parmesan Chicken Wrap recipe on that blog that I am going to try tonight.
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    wow sounds yummy, thanks ! gonna check out the other recipes
  • jmom376
    Options
    I made the Parmesan chicken wrap from that blog for dinner and it was very good. I replaced the wrap with a pita and toasted it on my George Forman grill. It was so good. I will have to try the baked chicken recipe good.
  • Juggernaut_D
    Juggernaut_D Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    That sounds like a recipe worth trying, since I eat a lot of chicken! Thanks!
  • ladylu11
    Options
    I made the Parmesan chicken wrap from that blog for dinner and it was very good. I replaced the wrap with a pita and toasted it on my George Forman grill. It was so good. I will have to try the baked chicken recipe good.

I'll have to try that out. I made her pork carnitas tonight - DELICIOUS!!!
  • jmom376
    Options
    The pork Carnitas also sounds very good. Are you a member? It looks like she has some very good recipes.
  • alsi602
    alsi602 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • joyce0624
    joyce0624 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • r_jen
    r_jen Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    bump
  • SarahRose35
    SarahRose35 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    That sounds really good (:

I prefer a crunchy coating, so instead of the cheese/herb I'll probably opt for covering it in flax.
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    bumo