Reddit's Body Transformation Fitness Challenge (BTFC) is BACK! Registration is open for round 9!

Options
Hi everyone!

I did a quick search and found some old threads mentioning Reddit BTFC - if you're familiar with it, you know that it lost steam after round 8 and went on a ~2-year hiatus, with a community-driven "Round 8.5" last year. If you aren't familiar with it, it's a 12-week (84-day) body transformation competition. There are five categories:
  • Fat Loss Male
  • Fat Loss Female
  • Cutting Male
  • Cutting Female
  • Bulking Male and Female

You have 84 days from the day you register to transform your body (in whatever way is appropriate for your judgment category), and whatever the judges decide is the best before/after gets prizes. This year's prizes include stuff like a free 12-month subscription to EatThisMuch, nutrition/supplement guides from Examine.com, free personalized training plans and the like. The real prize is your new body, of course, but free stuff is nice.

You are required to post pics of yourself in your underwear or a bathing suit for judging purposes; I know not everyone is going to be comfortable with that, but if you are, then come on over and join the competition! This is the time of year that I usually fall off the wagon, so I think this competition will help me keep up the momentum and really do this thing. Looking through previous competitions and looking at the winners has been really inspiring and it's amazing to really see the difference that even just losing 10-15 lbs makes. There are precious few other women my height joining, but hey, be the change you want to see in the world, right?

Replies