I hit my first major milestone...(pic)

Options

Replies

• EvilFeevil
    EvilFeevil Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see the difference in your stomach and how that shirt fits you; way to go!! Keep the progress pics coming. :smile:
  • gina145
    gina145 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Beautiful job! Glad to see IF is helping...I started this recently too and it agrees with me. Keep on keeping on! Be Blessed!
  • sabrafox
    sabrafox Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is wonderful! Keep it up. You are changing your life forever
  • Resa001
    Resa001 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Keep it up! I can totally tell, you look fantastic! : )
  • leonmedwards1
    Options
    That is great! You look fabulous!
  • tsherm3850
    tsherm3850 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    You are making tremendous strides and getting the weight off. Keep doing what you're doing. It's working for you!
  • triathlete5301
    triathlete5301 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! what a transformation! keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • reggie2run
    reggie2run Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats.
  • MenaMena
    MenaMena Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you and thank you for sharing your story. It really helps to see that this can be accomplished. I look forward to the day that this will be my story as well. You look wonderful! keep up the great work.
  • _Tara_R
    _Tara_R Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!!! You look great!! Keep it up!!!!
  • elmorubymedina
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!!!
  • LadyDeadlift
    LadyDeadlift Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Your current picture barely shows your face -- but I'm pretty sure i can see that your cheek bones and chin are coming back! You've done a great job - congratulations on this milestone!
  • earvizu92
    earvizu92 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Great job!!!!!!!!!!!
  • april522
    april522 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!
  • nmprovo
    nmprovo Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You can really see the difference! You have done an amazing job! :) Congrats on your success!
  • jenfett1
    jenfett1 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! This is a wonderful milestone! Keep up the hard work!!
  • NoreenCampbell
    NoreenCampbell Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you should be proud. Continue to to find ways to kick the weight off to the curb :flowerforyou:
  • SACasto
    SACasto Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Great job, keep it up!
  • carla1958
    carla1958 Posts: 30
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting. It is inspirational!! I just went under 200 for the first time in 16 years so I know the feeling of see a new number in front.. Hard work but worth it. Keep it up!
  • tlelizondo
    tlelizondo Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look great - what an awesome accomplishment!! I would love to add you as a friend and learn how you did it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!