Friends/Support needed

Options
I've been studying habits and analyzing my own habits. I've noticed that I wouldn't go to the gym if I couldn't dedicate a whole hour to exercise, nor would I exercise if it wasn't a daily routine. I've been exercising daily now (not always vigorous - sometimes a quick hike to get my fitbit steps in) and make it a point to go to the gym or do something even if it's for only 20 minutes. Now it's a habit I crave even if I'm out of town. I hope I can keep this up. I need new friends to encourage me, and I think it gives me a sense of accountability as well.

Replies

• Misspinklift
    Misspinklift Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I don't have a fitbit, but I'm here if you need support and help. My diary is open too.
  • janetpickle1
    janetpickle1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm new with the social aspect of this site and will be your friend! I think your new habits sound great. I exercise almost every day too, at least take a walk, like you. I also do yoga and I don't go to they gym - I do videos at home. I find it pretty fun, surprisingly - I just love being able to do things I couldn't do a few weeks ago!! Let's keep it up!
  • croftie4
    croftie4 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I love how I'm stronger and fitter each week that passes and I feel sluggish if I don't lift my kettlebells.
  • frida001
    frida001 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    croftie4 wrote: »
    I love how I'm stronger and fitter each week that passes and I feel sluggish if I don't lift my kettlebells.

I wish there was a way to track that!!!
  • frida001
    frida001 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I don't have a fitbit, but I'm here if you need support and help. My diary is open too.

Thank you. I find that when I look into people's diaries, I get some ideas on low calorie food options that I had never thought of.
  • mimitvass
    mimitvass Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend I started at 207 now I'm 156 goal is 140 it's a hard road it's been difficult and has taken a long time to get this far!