Private photos

Hey first need to ask a question. I added photos where I put in my weight. Please tell me that they are only for me to see. They are very unpleasant and revealing I don't want ANYONE to see them.

Replies

• veronicav0502
    veronicav0502 Posts: 112 Member
    If you have friends they will probably be able to see them. Public ppl can't unless you change your settings.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,179 Member
    edited April 2017
    I see one photo in florencephilips' photo list, and it shows a girl with dark hair.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,319 Member
    I see one photo in florencephilips' photo list, and it shows a girl with dark hair.

:lol: You know EVERYONE is gonna look, right?

florencep, I don't know where your photos are, but if you want them private you can set your profile to Private and then don't add any friends.
  • taco_inspector
    taco_inspector Posts: 7,223 Member
    edited April 2017

florencep, I don't know where your photos are, but if you want them private you can set your profile to Private and then don't add any friends.

Of course, if your really really want to keep photos private... don't post them at all:
    ...When you provide User-Generated Content to Under Armour through the Services, you grant Under Armour and our athletes a non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty-free, freely transferable, sublicensable, worldwide right and license to use, host, store, cache, reproduce, publish, display (publicly or otherwise), perform (publicly or otherwise), distribute, transmit, modify, adapt (including, without limitation, in order to conform it to the requirements of any networks, devices, services, or media through which the Services are available), commercialize, create derivative works of, and otherwise exploit such User-Generated Content in connection with any and all Services. You acknowledge and agree that: (a) we have the right to arrange the posting of User-Generated Content in any way we desire...
    https://account.underarmour.com/terms-and-conditions#3-ownership-and-use-of-content {subsection (d) et seq}
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,319 Member

Of course, if your really really want to keep photos private... don't post them at all:
    ...When you provide User-Generated Content to Under Armour through the Services, you grant Under Armour and our athletes a non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty-free, freely transferable, sublicensable, worldwide right and license to use, host, store, cache, reproduce, publish, display (publicly or otherwise), perform (publicly or otherwise), distribute, transmit, modify, adapt (including, without limitation, in order to conform it to the requirements of any networks, devices, services, or media through which the Services are available), commercialize, create derivative works of, and otherwise exploit such User-Generated Content in connection with any and all Services. You acknowledge and agree that: (a) we have the right to arrange the posting of User-Generated Content in any way we desire...
    https://account.underarmour.com/terms-and-conditions#3-ownership-and-use-of-content {subsection (d) et seq}

Right? I mean you'd think people would know that about the internet.