That first kiss..

Options
aavery_dew
aavery_dew Posts: 9 Member
How young were you... when..and how you did it?

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Girl named Lisa in 5th grade. We were sitting out front of the stables on the grass playing a who wold you rather kiss game, and she asked, "me or Heather G". I said her, there was a longish awkward pause as we starred at each other knowing what should happen, and then I leaned in for a kiss. We laughed and she said she had to go and that was it. Nothing more but friends after that.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    My first real kiss didn't happen until I was almost 18. A guy I was working with walked me to my car after work because it was after midnight. We talked for an hour, then he asked me out on a date, and when I said yes he just leaned over and kissed me real quick. Then we had one of those silent staring moments before going in for a better one. We dated until he left for college.
  • Drussander
    Drussander Posts: 266 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I think 12 years old. I practiced on the pillow though in preparation! :smirk: Sort of like learning to ride a bike. You stress about it until it realize you didn't wreck and then it's easy from then on. I don't recall how I did it to be honest. I just did it.
  • Carillon_Campanello
    Carillon_Campanello Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Tana Teltoe the summer between 6th and 7th grade at Josh Blantons party. I remember it pretty vividly but forgot all about it.
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    yeah I try to forget mine every happened, it was awkward, it was terrible, yeah...........no bueno man lol. I think I was around 16 when it happened
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    14 years old, his name was Charlie Moore 1 1/2 years older. Used to sneak into the tennis courts behind our houses. A lot of us would meet up there and climb over the fence and hang out.. well we were there and it was awesome! :p

My first kiss and crush... I skipped school with him one time after that and remember getting into all kinds of trouble... I remember this like it happened yesterday (good times).

Gosh I wonder what he is doing now?
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    My first real, like real real, kiss was at 15. I'll never forget it. After I came inside my brother started singing that Blackstreet song.

[video]https://youtu.be/kC6TnBx0HIU[/video]
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    I don't remember my first kiss at all. I guess it wasn't embarrassing or wonderful enough to remember.
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I was 17 and he was 19 and he had never kissed anyone either. He was walking me to my door and suggested that we kiss since we we're dating now. I told him to stand behind this tree and I pecked him on the mouth and ran into my house. He said later by the time he opened his eyes I was gone.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Besides the elementary/awkward middle school stuff. My first memorable kiss was perfect. I was 16, my first serious boyfriend. Our 2nd date, he walked me to my door. Grabbed the back of my head, leaned in and went for it. My knees were literally weak and shaking. I thought that was fairy tale stuff but they stayed that way the rest of the night.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    When I was 4 I was going to marry Michael Bishop. I kissed him or he kissed me by the Jungle gym and we knew it was going to last. Then I grew, he didn't and I think he moved onto Laura Fines because she lived closer.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I was so old - it wasn't until after college. Age 23. :o
  • bufnitzoiu
    bufnitzoiu Posts: 147 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    bufnitzoiu wrote: »
    giphy.gif

I felt awkward just watching that :expressionless:
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I was around 13ish almost 14 and the guy was 17. He was already a heavy smoker at that young age. His breath smelled like disgusting cigarettes and he slobbered all over me. I was thrilled nonetheless that any guy would want to kiss this fat girl. A few weeks later he bought me a vinyl record (Shut up it was the 80's). "Debarge - All This Love" I thought, as in 'all this love is waiting for you" ?? Really?? Nah...that's alright, I'll pass dude. LMAO!
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    5th grade, Ira Jordain. Kissed my outside the locker rooms before basketball practice. We are still friends to this day, actually talked to him this morning. We laugh about it all the time